Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
It must be the pre steam-cleaning smell. Otherwise it wouldn't be pungent enough to reach other rooms in the house. I really, really don't want to know what she stuffs up there.
I just wonder who does the quality control on those things, making the determination that the scent is accurate.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
She's fine as an actor. But lots of media stars have weird stuff going on in their personal lives. In her case it's selling woo-woo products online.
It's a bit more than simply selling woo-woo products online. She runs a top market retail operation with a physical presence, too, and seems to have a lucrative line in running seminars and conferences to sell the faithful yet more expensive snake-oil, including medical advice from ghosts.

She's also, as I understand it, very much part of the US wellness circuit, appearing on woo-woo daytime tv shows to sell more nonsense.

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Why do these places still exist?

Even more:

I guess the message here is, God hates rainbows; wear a rainbow, go to hell?

Even though I'm a Christian, I would never send my children to a Christian school. Aside from the fact I had some pretty bad experiences at one as a young girl, I could not in good conscience send my kids to one that teaches that God's love has limits and excludes whole groups of people.

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Why do these places still exist?

Even more:

I guess the message here is, God hates rainbows; wear a rainbow, go to hell?

Even though I'm a Christian, I would never send my children to a Christian school. Aside from the fact I had some pretty bad experiences at one as a young girl, I could not in good conscience send my kids to one that teaches that God's love has limits and excludes whole groups of people.
It’s like it’s not even the Seventies yet with some people. Integrated public schools with other religions, races, feminists! If it wasn’t rainbow cake it would have been something eventually.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
The government of Iran has reportedly been pressuring the families of the victims of Flight 752 into silence, allegedly threatening to withhold remains if they give any remarks to the press, or compelling them to allow government agents to attend private funerals. In one instance after an Iranian-Canadian victim's mother made a video crying and asking Canada for help in getting her son's remains released and the video went viral on the internet, the father later appeared on Iran television proclaiming the son had always intended to repatriate to Iran after his schooling and giving praise to "our supreme leader", allegedly under threat.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Those of us who watch Gwyneth Paltrow and her Goop cult with horrified fascination might enjoy this:

The Goop Lab is one of those labs with pink sofas and bunches of cultivated wildflowers, where people can pipette phrases such as “wearable stickers that rebalance the energy frequency in our bodies” and “surprisingly affordable yacht rental” into your consciousness.