After Gamergate and so on, I guess this shouldn't surprise me. But the idea that any GM could possibly think this was in any way a good idea...
A games master has been thrown out of a national convention at the NEC over the "appalling" scenario.
www.bbc.co.uk
So during the early to mid nineties, when I was actively involved in the Aussie gaming con scene, the trendy thing to do was writing "cathatic" games. In retrospect, it was really just an excuse to put people through the wringer, by subjecting the characters through all sorts of shit. Generally speaking, these were all pre-genned characters, written to be used in specific games/stories. There was a little more emotional distance than what happens with the typical rpg group: in a sense, it's not really your character, just one you're playing. Even still, some of things I recall being put through we're pretty confronting and near on 25 years later, some of the memories are still strong. Having said that, I never had a character gang raped, nor do I recall any games where that happened. That would have been a step too edgy, in an era where being edgy was a thing.