Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

You have to expand the image of the AITA post to see the last line she mean. I can well believe it's true -- I remember having to stop a college friend from pulling a similarly stupid stunt at a mutual friend's wedding a few years after we graduated -- his girlfriend had told him no way, but he came to me for a second opinion (which was "don't be such a bloody idiot" IIRC).

Last edited:

Kamilah Hauptmann

A bit of a wanker
SL Rez
But delivering a roast at a funeral is still okay, right?

Asking for a friend.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

danielravennest

SLU Posts

bubblesort

Because today cant get any more bizarre...

Somebody punched Rick Moranis in the face. Who the hell punches Rick Moranis?

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
  • 1Like
Reactions: bubblesort

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

It's shocking that this happened, of course, but it's good that it's officially recognised as such -- our regulations, as I understand it, permit pharmacy staff to refuse to dispense particular medications (including morning after pills) if their religious convictions forbid it, but state that, in those circumstances, they should ask another member of staff to dispense it, or, if that's not possible, locate another nearby pharmacy that can help her.

That is, the rules try to accommodate people's religious taboos but make it clear that the patient's interests are paramount.

• 1Thanks
  • 1WTF??
Reactions: Govi and Arkady Arkright

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Two police officers in Maine were fired and are facing animal cruelty charges after using their batons to beat porcupines to death, authorities said.

Former Rockland Officers Addison Cox, 27, of Warren, and Michael Rolerson, 30, of Searsmont, also face charges of hunting at night, according to the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.

[...]WGME-TV reported that police say the animal cruelty charges stem from the officers using retractable batons to kill porcupines while on duty; a third officer recorded the killings with a cellphone camera.