SCOTUS set to overturn Roe and Casey

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I am so sorry to read this

So, when combined with the ruling about a NY gun law [it was overturned] right before this? I think its far worse than it looks [and its so bad that I want to curl up in a ball] - in that I'll bet they plan on overturning any pro-abortion laws in the country, rather than let congress make a federal law.

I've said before that the second american [un] Civil War has begun. The urge to run back to Europe is so strong right now but I know most people who need it most, do not have that option.

I did think it would last longer.

Beebo Brink

Climate Apocalypse Alarmist
SL Rez
My (for now at least) wife and I need to start making some plans for returning to "single" status. We can draw up new wills and POA, but we may get killed on taxes.

ETA: It took me awhile to puzzle out what Thomas meant about reviewing "same-sex relationships" and "same-sex marriage". Then I got it. Not only do they want to dissolve my marriage, they want to make my relationship with my wife illegal.

Last edited:

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
So now people will need to stock up on contraception supplies today and after every GOP presidential win, just like wingnuts stock up on guns and ammo after a Democrat gets elected.

• 1Like
Reactions: Govi

Free

Which cat am I?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
ETA: It took me awhile to puzzle out what Thomas meant about reviewing "same-sex relationships" and "same-sex marriage". Then I got it. Not only do they want to dissolve my marriage, they want to make my relationship with my wife illegal.
Why stop there? Lot's of people take issue with mixed-race marriages and relationships...