Question of the day #7 - Yall are all In Trouble

Damian

SL Rez
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your Favorite Chocolate and If you do not eat chocolate substitute it for what makes your mouth water! (PG BOIS PG)

Side note: Im totally seeing some of you lil snots checking out the post but not posting.... LURKERS WILL BE FED CHARCOAL INSTEAD OF CHOCOLATE. Yeah I see you Karen... STOP

• 1ROFL
Reactions: RodeejahUrquan

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
There was a company in San Francisco that made these Belgian chocolate truffles, where were of course decadent, but they had a variation that instead of ball shaped, were flat like oversized reece's cups. They were -awesome- with a variety of different fillings.

But the company got bought out and they stopped making them. :(

• 1Grumpy Cat
  • 1Pie
  • 1burn
Reactions: Damian, Free and Eunoli

Chin Rey

Lag fighter
SL Rez
QUESTION OF THE DAY: What is your Favorite Chocolate
Some high quality dark Belgian would be the absolute favourite but it's expensive.

So for everyday use, anything with lots of cocoa, not too much sugar and no other additions except possibly milk and maybe a tiny bit of hot pepper to fire up my tastebuds. I'm addicted to cocoa, not sugar.

• 1Like
  • 1Winner
Reactions: Ashiri and Damian

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
The kind I put in my mouth?

In all seriousness, my spouse had to go to Genieve Switzerland for work a few years ago and he went to this confectioner's shop and brought back a box of assorted chocolates, and they were all amazing, but there was a spice one that was omg the tastiest thing ever.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
It is all about the percentage of cocoa in chocolate. somewhere around 35-40% is absolutely required. Real dark chocolate somewhere around 70%.
Otherwise it is like surrogate coffee....... :bawl:

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
i'm allergic to chocolate. (anything with real Cacao, would cause my young self to break out in hives... now i just get a really upset stomach and sleepless night)

i can get away with small trace amounts now as an adult.....Nestles buncha crunch i like to ingest every now and then. or like a twix bar. But it's more synthetic chocolate. I avoid chocolate ice cream and cake. it's not instant reaction like a nut allergy, Thankfully. But still having to tell a first grader you can't have chocolate for the rest of your life... X.x

Give me some Werthers creamy caramel. I have to refrain myself from eating the entire bag in one sitting..

Last edited:

Maggy Hazelnut

Cat Herder
Joined SLU
March 2009
SLU Posts
Dark chocolate here too! Even better when it's covering almonds or hazelnuts. :) I don't get the chocolate with hot peppers thing. That's just wrong!

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Dakota Tebaldi

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Unless it's wrapped around peanut butter or a coffee bean (I'm about to commit a sacrilege here), I don't like chocolate. 🙀 I love peanut butter and coffee and just put up with the chocolate when they accompany one another.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Isabeau

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Mmmmm...chocolate. This is an impossible question.

I'll take it all, even the inferior stuff that is passed off to us as chocolate.

If I could make myself a mountain of chocolate though, it would likely come from Belgium, though Switzerland would be right up there alongside Austria, as well. It makes my mouth water even thinking about it.

I have images now, in my brain, of being completely surrounded by that mountain. I'd take my sweet time working my way through it. You say the world is falling apart? Ok...continues eating. There is nothing but me and that mountain.

Last edited: