Police Brutality Protests Thread

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,686
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
He could always crawl to a wheelchair and escape!

I hate it that he was laying in that bed with the handcuff onto the bed,” the father told the paper.

“He can’t go anywhere. Why do you have him cuffed to the bed?”

The elder Blake also wondered what his son was arrested for, the report said.

Authorities have not announced any charges against the younger Blake, 29, who was shot by Kenosha police officer Rusten Sheskey as he opened the door to his vehicle, in which his sons were sitting in the back, officials said.
Isn't being paralysed from a cop's bullets an obvious criminal offense?
 

Zaida Gearbox

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
1,379
I don't agree with the politics of his victims, but i still think both he and his mother ought to be buried under the damn jail. He went out and crossed state lines with an illegal fire arm looking for trouble - and he found it - and WTF is wrong with his mother driving him??? If my kid said, "Hey ma! I want to take the AR-15 over state lines and defend other people's property." I'd be like go sit your ass down. You're not going anywhere.
 

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,424
SLU Posts
18459
I've been thinking about the article, and it seems that not only was she the only member of the medical or nursing staff in the ER at the time, but the only one who wasn't white, and this was in New York.

Have I got that right? I can't imagine the A&E department in British hospital in a city of any size looking like that -- certainly not in any hospital in which I've ever been a patient. The NHS, at least on the wards, is a hugely multiracial organisation.
 

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
24,424
SLU Posts
18459
Is there any proof of this? This is the type of thing that reads right into people's desire for confirmation.
Maybe this?


Breakdown of stills here (sorry it's the Mail, though I gather their online edition is under different editorial control from the print version)