Nobody cares about food.

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Mommy Milky💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
Me. :p

Those are spaghetti-o's with meatballs, though (better than chef-boy-r-dee dog-food meathings, but not by much). Which I will eat cold and right out of the can (but with moar garlic, some Valentina, and parmesan -- otherwise it's just ketchup which is meh).

Think of me as the anti-Darnk, there are few things I won't* eat. (Admittedly, I resort to spices/condiments a lot).

*Delicacy is a foreign word meaning one or more of the following:
  1. We literally have nothing else to eat.
  2. I dare you to eat that.
  3. Silly people will pay us silly amounts of money to eat . . . that.
Other thoughts: Fastest dinner, hah. Grab spoon, open can, douse with spices is way faster. Wtf is she putting milk in something with a tomato base for?
Spaghettios cold out of the can is my prefered way of eating them!!!!

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Honestly I've found it's diet cola that sucks the most, every other diet soda I've tried has been fine.

Diet cola sux.
I don't know if the formulas and names are the same on both sides of the pond, but over here Pepsi Max is by far the best diet cola and enjoyable,
And I agree that the rest of the diet cola brands available here are not that great either.
Well, there's a thing about how the major brands' original diet colas taste "so bad" to some, that some people don't realize.

Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke were some of the first diet sodas made, and they are NOT just Pepsi and Coke with an artificial sweetener. Diet Coke is not just "Coke with an artificial sweetener" - it's actually a completely different soda with a completely different recipe that has nothing in common with the "original" except for having some cola flavor in it. And same with Diet Pepsi.

Sodas like Pepsi Zero Sugar (what Pepsi Max is now called in the US) and Coke Zero are really "Pepsi" and "Coke" without sugar and with some other minor modifications. That's why they taste much more similar to the original sodas than Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Sid

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Mommy Milky💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
Well, there's a thing about how the major brands' original diet colas taste "so bad" to some, that some people don't realize.

Diet Pepsi and Diet Coke were some of the first diet sodas made, and they are NOT just Pepsi and Coke with an artificial sweetener. Diet Coke is not just "Coke with an artificial sweetener" - it's actually a completely different soda with a completely different recipe that has nothing in common with the "original" except for having some cola flavor in it. And same with Diet Pepsi.

Sodas like Pepsi Zero Sugar (what Pepsi Max is now called in the US) and Coke Zero are really "Pepsi" and "Coke" without sugar and with some other minor modifications. That's why they taste much more similar to the original sodas than Diet Pepsi or Diet Coke.
Allz I know is it always has a weird smarties after taste to me 'nd I don't like it!

DO THEY STILL MAKE DIET RITE????

Clara D.

O.o
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Allz I know is it always has a weird smarties after taste to me 'nd I don't like it!

DO THEY STILL MAKE DIET RITE????
If they do it's about as unobtanium as Shasta. Sometimes Dollar Generals will have it.

---

I want more stuff with saccharin back since they proved that the cancer it caused in rats only applies to rats. Or at least switched over to splenda (like the aforementioned Diet Rite did)

I'm on meds for psyche stuff and I don't want to throw aspartame into the mix:

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
They only diet cola I actually like is the diet Coke with lime. Lime flavour covers the nasty aftertaste of diet soda.

bubblesort

Spaghettios cold out of the can is my prefered way of eating them!!!!
I never tried it with spaghetti-o-s, but I used to eat cans of ravioli like that when I went backpacking. Campbell's used to make a chilli that actually tasted decent cold. I never ate it for the taste, though. It was just portable, and had the calories I needed to keep moving down the trail or fighting at SCA events.

Clara D.

O.o
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Mine are just brown ones from Dollar Tree...

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I only have two, one for each hand, and they’re Christmas themed.

Ive had them forever. They’re old and ugly and I don’t remember ever buying them...

(The ship has passed on reevaluating my life 🎄)
Why was I thinking that you had to re-evaluate your life if you actually had themed potholders?