Yay! Nobody Cares about being a Real Man

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I've never had tuna noodle casserole that didn't hold its shape.
I guess you never had it in the school cafeteria? Between that, and after often having it that way at home too, I thought tuna noodle casserole was supposed to be shapeless.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
And maybe heat it.
Preferably after taking it out of the can.

Still remembering an episode of Mythbusters involving canned beans.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Sid

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I guess you never had it in the school cafeteria?
Didn't have a school cafeteria, we bought our lunch at the "Tuck Shop" which was in a booth in the playground next to the assembly hall. Lunch was mostly meat pies, sausage rolls, and lamingtons or neenish tarts for dessert. The tuck shop was run by volunteer parents and there was a fund for kids who forgot their lunch money.

WolfEyes

Well known member no one knows
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Yeah, nah. I don't abuse my toaster. Or my food.

Thanksgiving 2020 someone was kind enough to send me a box of roasting bags. The box is still unopened. I've been roasting birds for 40 years now. I think I've got it figured out. The kindness and generosity are appreciated though. Every time I open the drawer and see the box, it reminds me of the girl I could hear giggling as they ran from the porch after dropping such a heavy load off (a 24 lb turkey and all the fixings for 4) and I smile, sometimes with tears in my eyes even when the dinner wasn't intended for us. We've never been able to find out what organization was definitely responsible so we could contact them and let them know a mistake had been made. Had we been able to we would have even given all the food back so they could deliver it to the family it was supposed to go to. I kept waiting for someone to knock on the door for 3 days, but no one ever did and since the turkey would keep frozen for at least a year... we're pretty much turkeyed out for a while now. And there's still the smoked turkey in the freezer. 🤫

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Have we decided if stew is just really watery casserole?

• 1Doge
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
By the way, if Alex Jones and Tucker Carlson ever succeed in convincing you that liberal Satanists have stolen your penis, evidently you can take it back by joining one of these Alpha Male therapy circles where the attendees stand around and bark at each other.

• 2lolwut?
Reactions: Govi and Archer

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
The answer is that it's none of our business and why do we care? It reminds me of my aunt not complaining, because everyone can live their own lives, but that girl had cat ears on her head, wore them through the entire movie, why did she do that, what is wrong with people today, blah blah blah

Lexxi

meow
SL Rez
Joined SLU
12-14-2007
SLU Posts
The answer is that it's none of our business and why do we care? It reminds me of my aunt not complaining, because everyone can live their own lives, but that girl had cat ears on her head, wore them through the entire movie, why did she do that, what is wrong with people today, blah blah blah
It matters because there's a bunch of men growling and howling at each other in public near you. Are they about to attack each other? Should you run away before they attack you? Oh, wait, they stopped howling and or now in a circle jerk.

How can you not care when men are doing macho bullshit games near you that might end up with knives suddenly appearing, or guns, or random acts of Violins. Tiny tiny violins.

Khamon

Folk Harpist
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I understand.