WTF Mask rage

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
4,140
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
9410
As an aside on county names. My undergraduate school was in Rockingham County, NH and right after it I went to grad school in VA ... in Rockingham County.
I think thought that there was something weirder going on in this case... because Escambia County Alabama continues down into Escambia County Florida...

But yeah, some names are used by a lot of different places - Carroll county seems popular, for example.
 
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
6,768
Location
NJ suburb of Philadelphia
SL Rez
2003
SLU Posts
4494
As an aside on county names. My undergraduate school was in Rockingham County, NH and right after it I went to grad school in VA ... in Rockingham County.
For township names, NJ is confusing with 6 Washington Townships scattered around the state.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Archer

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
937
Location
A virtual world. And Pennsylvania.
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
August, 2008
It's because of idiots like her that my mom will probably never be able to go visit her BFF a few hours away. Because as long as those fools keep yelling in indoor places about "their rights", the virus will continue finding new hosts to infect and the pandemic will take forever to burn itself out. I'm going to start carrying "Off" with me everywhere I go. Like the one TikTok with the body spraying girl, I'll blast these asses with it.








Okay, I won't actually do that because laws and stuff, but I'll fantasize about it. A lot.
 

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
Columbus is seeing an upsurge in cases and state and local authorities are cracking down. Individuals can be ticketed, with one warning and then escalating fines. Fines for businesses not enforcing mask policies and maximum capacity are substantial, and they can lose their liquor license. I see an overwhelming number of people wearing masks.
Now if we could only do that across the country. Now how can we do that?
 

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
I think thought that there was something weirder going on in this case... because Escambia County Alabama continues down into Escambia County Florida...

But yeah, some names are used by a lot of different places - Carroll county seems popular, for example.
The names of my hometown and our county seat seem to happen in other states. I always had the theory that rival settlers headed out from the state.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

Sid

Member from the past.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,133

Monguillot was attacked in the south-western town of Bayonne on Sunday after he asked three passengers to wear masks – in line with coronavirus rules across France – and tried to check another man’s ticket.
Two men have been charged with attempted murder, two others with non-assistance to a person in danger and another with attempting to hide a suspect, the local prosecutor’s office said.
The two charged with attempted murder are aged 22 and 23. They were previously known to the police.
 

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
Wow, I didn't know it meant we were all so kinky, lol.
Also, "An-TEE-fa" 😂😂

I wonder what she will say now that her dear leader was shown wearing a mask?
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,705
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535
I had to turn around and drive back home to get my mask one time. *shrug*. Teach me not to forget it next time.
I keep a couple of disposables in my glove box. I also have taken to carrying a thin cloth one in my pocket, just in case I find myself at the doors of the store before realizing I'd forgotten my regular mask. This girl scout comes prepared!
 

Archer

Not a Robot
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
710
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
2007
Whoever wrote the script she was reading from in that vid will have to write a new one, I guess. Maybe it will be about the Washington monument:

Hahahaha, Walter Shaub has no more fucks to give! Similar to Claire McCaskill calling Lindsey Graham a POS yesterday. People who are normally fairly sedate in their public comments have had enough!