Kara Spengler
Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 6,140
- Location
- SL: November RL: DC
- SL Rez
- 2007
- Joined SLU
- December, 2008
- SLU Posts
- 23289
The rabbit hole of race is just ... ow. In the early 20th century there was a debate if Finns were technically caucasian or not. Finland was on different sides over the course of ww2, it was a new country and did not get along with Russia so that made its politics interesting. Anyway, I am guessing hitler must have just loved an ally whose ppl looked like paler aryans but who were part of an outstanding debate about what race they were a part of.'I -hate- Illinois Nazis'
Also, if that pos shitstain had hit me with her phone, I would have just decked her right then and there. Besides, by -their- "logic", I'm superior to them because I'm paler than them [Yup, had this conversation years ago, some white supremecist dickweed asked me out, and I basically told him it wouldn't work - I was paler than than he was, so you know, no race mixing, you know, and oh, I've got brown hair and eyes and he had blonde hair and blue eyes, so still no go, sorry.... I was super snarky when I was in my early 20s. and had no use for racists even then.]























