WTF Mask rage

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I am waiting for Razer to announce pricing and availability of their hipster face mask. While a part of me likes the RGB lights, the Lecturer in me likes that it is transparent with inside lighting so people can read lips and expressions and it has built-in amplification.

Is this the razor mask?

NM - I'm blaming my vaccine side effects on my reaing comprehension fail [or maybe the ooooooh shinies!' because I've been eyeing this for a while now.]

Last edited:

WolfEyes

SL Rez
Joined SLU

I have to admit, this speaks to the (very) small hipster part of my brain. Now, does it come in a selection of colors...
Three hundred dollars for a face mask? When did money start growing on trees and where can I get one?

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
Three hundred dollars for a face mask? When did money start growing on trees and where can I get one?
The built-in earbuds look like the model that he sells for $229. It's more like headphones with an attached mask.

WolfEyes

SL Rez
Joined SLU
The built-in earbuds look like the model that he sells for $229. It's more like headphones with an attached mask.
Doesn't change the fact that $300 is too much. I really shouldn't expect anything different from an unsustainable society with an even more unsustainable economy. It isn't going to get better. It's only going to get worse.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I am waiting for Razer to announce pricing and availability of their hipster face mask. While a part of me likes the RGB lights, the Lecturer in me likes that it is transparent with inside lighting so people can read lips and expressions and it has built-in amplification.

"Luke. I am your father."

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
If you want a maximally hipster face mask:

I mean look at this guy: denim shirt, lumberjack beard, and a pile of flowers:

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
If you want a maximally hipster face mask:

That's more space hipster. And stupider.

• 1Agree
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
We have a neat collection of masks. BLM, defcon, another con I was at, bike masks, various random colors, a few blue ones that strap around the head.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
So, this happened. A man assaulted a worker over the mask policy at a Menard's (home improvement store) with a 2x4 in Hutchinson, MN. When the police were trying to arrest him, he dragged the cop with his vehicle. From what I could tell it appears cop was able to hold on, but still, dude was going fast. In addition, during the struggle he attacked the cop on the head with a hammer. Suspect a 61 yr old male.

Last edited:

Stora

SL Rez
Cinema and big event organisers targeted by extreme anti-vax activists

Anti-lockdown and anti-vaccine activists have used online groups to circulate the personal details of people helping to run cinema and other large-scale event trials. It's prompted some people to send abusive messages.
"We must be approaching about 300 emails accusing us of things like being a part of a 'medical apartheid.'"

Cinema and big event organisers targeted by extreme anti-vax activists

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Ranma Tardis

fernweh
SL Rez
Have received both doses of vaccine and wonder the value of a mask? Then I wonder about the mutations of covid and wear the stupid thing.

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
This is actually one case where a form of. apartheid could be actually warranted. Anti-vaxxers and their associated COVIDiots should be excluded from everything. There are people who can't get the vaccine, or can't get it yet, for legitimate medical reasons. These jerks are making it harder for them and everyone.
Oddly, I remember when you couldn't go to school without being vaccinated, or go on trips. I mean, I had to get a smallpox vaccine -twice- as a kid because of moving overseas [because dad was in army - also, assuming my mom wasn't mis-remembering]

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
There is a good chance someone will be seriously injured or even killed because of this unprincipled moron.

Those who will run with it are shit scared of becoming extinct; they're crusty dinosaurs unfit to eat at the table their betters wish to set up to serve everyone. Which, of course, is why they will, eventually, be extinguished.

Hope there's still some humans left when these human slime are gone.

ETA He gave them a fucking Karen charter - time to take another internet break, methinks.

Last edited:
  • 1Hug
Reactions: Govi