WTF Mask rage

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
How many innocents will they infect before they end up in the hospital, though? That is what is absolutely infuritating about these people. It's one thing to not care about your own health. It's another to not give a shit if you infect others with a highly infectious disease.

Sociopaths.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I keep staring at that picture wondering if I'll see my brother in the background. He's already had COVID and landed in the hospital three different times. Now, he's fine fortunately. He actually was wearing a mask before and after COVID though. He's redneck and a Trump supporter and has basically fallen down the Q hole recently so I'm not sure where he stands on that now.

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
I keep staring at that picture wondering if I'll see my brother in the background. He's already had COVID and landed in the hospital three different times. Now, he's fine fortunately. He actually was wearing a mask before and after COVID though. He's redneck and a Trump supporter and has basically fallen down the Q hole recently so I'm not sure where he stands on that now.
That is the thing about our loved ones turning to Trumpism. No contact so we don't even know how they are doing.

My sister got Covid (she has COPD) and I never found out from her how she was going. I had to sit here and worry about her . I still love her despite all that has gone on between us as related to Trump. She was my best friend my entire life. I mean, I have other really great friends, even best friends, but nobody could ever top my sister for that role.

Fortunately, she still doesn't hate the rest of my family so I was able to learn that she suffered for two weeks, used her inhaler (who would have ever been thankful for COPD) and that she got over it. She never would have gotten it if she hadn't gone all evangelical and gone to church without it and THAT is due to the shit she hears among those people. She now probably thinks it is no big deal despite 500k dead.

Fuck Trump! I hate him with the heat of a thousand suns.. His propaganda has deprived me of the closest person in my life.

We are not exactly spring chickens. This is going to affect our end-of-life. She did tell me that I am dead to her and unwelcome at her death bed or funeral. She has COPD, ffs, so who knows how soon that will happen. Not being there with her at the end is going to destroy me.

Hatred of a thousand suns upon Trump.

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
I love the chorus of "No, it's not" when she says it's police brutality.
Now, in Britain, that would be the cue for her to start shouting, "Oh yes, it is, boys and girls!" and for the audience to shout back, "Oh no, it's not!" in a call and response routine.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
  • 2Like
Reactions: Govi and Archer

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
I really don't think "What are you doing to do, arrest me?" is a smart question to ask of a police officer anywhere, and certainly not somewhere like Texas, from what I've heard of the place.

I saw that on Twitter.
"This is police brutality,right here!"
Chorus of "No. No, it's not." 🤣

• 1LOL
Reactions: Innula Zenovka

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez