WTF Mask rage

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Move slowly and put the chicken in the bag ...

Surveillance video taken from the scene shows the suspect walking into the popular eatery without a mask. The maskless man was refused service when the situation escalated. Moments later, the would-be customer pulled out a gun, officials said.

However, instead of asking for money, he asked the cashier for Roscoe's famous chicken.

"He’s pointing a gun at me and just says ‘put the chicken in the bag’", cook Robert Gonzalez recalled.
The thing that floored me is that the cooks would not give up the chicken so the guy grabbed some orders that were already on the counter and ran out. 🤣 😖

• 2Sad
Reactions: Myradyl Muse and Govi

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
You think though, that the fact is not moving [really] when he's talking......

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Hmm...now I feel quite stupid, like I am just not seeing it as in a when I cannot initially see an illusion or autostereogram. I was also distracted trying to figure out if she was actually wearing a thong over her pants. THAT I figured out when she turned around.

I *think* I see holes in it. I have no clue.

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Hmm...now I feel quite stupid, like I am just not seeing it as in a when I cannot initially see an illusion or autostereogram. I was also distracted trying to figure out if she was actually wearing a thong over her pants. THAT I figured out when she turned around.

I *think* I see holes in it. I have no clue.
Took me a few passes through.

It's a camouflage mask...

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Jolene Benoir

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Took me a few passes through.

It's a camouflage mask...
Yeah, I saw it is camoflage. I still don't get it. My IQ is dropping by the second.

ETA: Camouflage. See? IQ dropping.

Last edited:
  • 2Hug
Reactions: Govi and Myradyl Muse

Jopsy Pendragon

Democracy was a nice experiment while it lasted.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Yeah, I saw it is camoflage. I still don't get it. My IQ is dropping by the second.

ETA: Camouflage. See? IQ dropping.
They're pretending not to see it because it's camoflaged. Totally staged comedy bit. Kind of a "Emperor's New Clothes" in reverse.

(et to fix double quoting)

Last edited:

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I have been watching a few subtypes of idiots on youtube lately, partly by following some lawyers. Karens, sovereign citizens (started as white supremacists but now most of them are black somehow), Moors, and 1st amendment auditors, and freestaters. Usually all of them talk themselves into being arrested then try to badly represent themselves in court.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Myradyl Muse

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
They're pretending not to see it because it's camoflaged. Totally staged comedy bit. Kind of a "Emperor's New Clothes" in reverse.

(et to fix double quoting)
Voila. Thank you! mm...not the best comedy. The best comedy out of this was her fake thong. Unintended consequences. I cannot be the only one that wasn't really paying attn to her face, am I? I looked at face long time trying to make it out, but kept getting distracted.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts