WTF Mask rage

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
Proof that stupid never dies. Until it kills you.

So, basically, using his logic, if a woman can get pregnant without a condom, then that makes the condom pretty useless. Right?

• 2Agree
Reactions: Isabeau and Govi

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

she/feline
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Wait a minute. I'm pro-choice. So does that mean...fukit.

• 2Like
Reactions: Govi and Archer

Jopsy Pendragon

I'm now giving negative Eff's. I'm in debt.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

You just know she sat at home, day after day stewing in her own fermented reasoning until it finally popped its cork and went out looking for a confrontation.

That's probably one of the worst side effects of the echo-bubble / covid-isolation is that people don't have peers to say "Hey now, wait a minute, that sounds kinda crazy" before it anneals into full-blown crazytown certainty. I hope she gets help.

Also, I love that the store clerk was flashing his black fingernail polish during the tv interview. /snapsnap! :D

Last edited:

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
The frustrating thing is maggots act like they are safe if 1 inch over 6 feet. The exact distance depends on a lot of variables, it is just saying 6 feet or 2 metres is an answer that is a good rule of thumb.

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Does America normally have this many lunatics just before an election, or is this year something special ?
More like the last four years have been "something special". People who may have been inclined to be militant or racist before are now flat ass out there because of Trump. He encourages it because it feeds his ego, it doesn't matter to him who gets hurt in the process.

Grandma Bates

Only mostly banned....
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
Yes
SLU Posts
More like the last four years have been "something special". People who may have been inclined to be militant or racist before are now flat ass out there because of Trump. He encourages it because it feeds his ego, it doesn't matter to him who gets hurt in the process.
I lived in North Carolina when Jesse Helms was a Senator. Things were fairly raw and the racism was overt. We are now seeing that at the national level, except there is a heightened level of nastiness and agression. Over the last few decades racism, sexism, and other bigotry were bad, but it was much more polite with the expectation that it be addressed with pleasant civility. Attempts to point out what is happening often resulted in tut tuts and calls for patience noting how far we have moved. During that time some politicians have been slowly ratcheting up the rhetoric, and we have hit a full blown stream of ugliness. We are now seeing people being more aggressive in fighting against it, and it is amazing that it took this long for the streets to boil over. It is well past time to demand better.