Status
Not open for further replies.

Jopsy Pendragon

Magic thrives within Intentionality
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
He's taller, wider
I'm 6' and 290. And no-where near as blob-shaped as President Orange Thing. I'd say at least 350.
A tailor estimated his waist size at 43" .. that makes him 2" taller, 3" wider and (he claims) 25lbs lighter than me?

Even his tiny hands and being full of bovine methane doesn't make the math work out right.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Yeah, if he is 6'3"... well, I used to be over 250... and I still looked slimmer - and I'm 5'10"
Yeah, weight hides well when you are tall. Being that tall and it being vain enough to hide the weight it is way up there since you can see plenty of fat.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
He didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing him act responsibly? Like he cared about other people? Acting, at least in one very narrow respect, like a president should? SMH
It’s not the press that would think he was weak for wearing a mask. That’s in his head. Him and the far right loonies. 🙃

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
He didn’t want to give the press the pleasure of seeing him act responsibly? Like he cared about other people? Acting, at least in one very narrow respect, like a president should? SMH
It’s not the press that would think he was weak for wearing a mask. That’s in his head. Him and the far right loonies. 🙃
Right, but even the looniest anti-mask person has not used an argument that it would make them look weak.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Romana
Status
Not open for further replies.