Status
Not open for further replies.

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I knew it was a matter of time before he figured a way to spin the Tulsa Disaster:

Screenshotted in case he deletes his tweet:

Coincidentally the same day I got fed up at youtube trying to suggest fox as a 'news' site to me and looked up how to get that not to happen.

• 1Eye Roll
Reactions: Cindy Claveau

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
Now he is planning his second rally in another state that is peaking (Arkansas?). It will be in a church that claims to have some device that removes 99.9 percent of the virus.

Free

Nasty Hugs
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Free

Nasty Hugs
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
They were. I'm not sure what the reservation part was for, except to stroke his ego. And data gathering.
When you're giving away tickets for a venue, you still have a limited number of seats you can fill up, so you reserve them. If the ONE MILLION PEOPLE had been correct, they wouldn't have reserved seats/given out tickets to all of them.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
When you're giving away tickets for a venue, you still have a limited number of seats you can fill up, so you reserve them. If the ONE MILLION PEOPLE had been correct, they wouldn't have reserved seats/given out tickets to all of them.
The thing there is, why didn’t they stop allowing reservations after the arena’s capacity had purportedly been reached?
Maybe to allow for a few no-shows, but up to a number like one million? Dump’s ego. They wanted the optics of a huge crowd that couldn’t get in but was willing to hear Dear Leader’s speech however they could. And maybe kill a few protesters if he got really lucky.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Free

Nasty Hugs
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
The thing there is, why didn’t they stop allowing reservations after the arena’s capacity had purportedly been reached?
I don't think the original claim was a million ticket "reservations," but rather a million people requesting them.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Because, I think, the main reason for collecting registrations is that it gives them a database of registrants' emails and phone numbers, which they can later use to solicit donations, target advertising, track activity on social media and so on.

That's the wonderful thing about the Tic-Tok fake registrations -- not only did it wildly inflate expectations and blow up in the Trump campaign's face; it has also means the huge dataset they'd hoped to collect, in order to tap registrants for contributions from now until the election, is now badly corrupted with masses of fake addresses and phone numbers and is potentially unusable.

It's a serious blow to Trump's income stream as well as to his pride and vanity.

This, posted earlier either here or in another thread (sorry, I can't remember by whom), lays it all out very clearly

eku zhong

Zhonging along.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Mar 2009
SLU Posts
theres def something wrong with him.. he hunches over.. does a pouty spouty and then brings the bottle sort of close then tips it up quickly and then down..
dude cant tip his head back to drink

same thing when he stupidly looked at the eclipse.. had to do a body contort thing to look up

Status
Not open for further replies.