- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 3,190
- Location
- Minnesnowta
- SL Rez
- 2007
- Joined SLU
- Dec 2010
Just a few sentences in, I spot a lie. Granted, SOME such as hospitals were doing everything they could to procure protective equipment, and some places such as grocery stores also tried to protect with little shields, but the vast majority of businesses did no such thing. Some of the meatpacking plants did everything in their power to hide when their workers got sick. We've all seen the businesses that defied the shutdown orders and very few required masks of their workers/customers let alone provided them.Thread
As I continue to read, I'm sure I'm going to spot many a lie. Many of us have read sci-fi novels about a dystopian future. We're there.
Businesses in the United States kicked into 12 action to produce and procure personal protective 13 equipment, such as masks, gloves, face shields, and 14 hand sanitizer, and other necessary medical supplies, 15 such as ventilators, at unprecedented rates.

















