How COVID-19 is affecting society

Pancake

Fluffer
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I laughed hard at the image. 100% I did.

Then I was kinda impressed, it’s a clever way to indicate a priest. I’m sure it brings comfort to those dying in isolation. I don’t begrudge them that.
Clever solutions but hilarious image and caption. Win win.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
This is dreadful. Gavin Williamson, the Education Secretary, is absolutely hopeless. He's bungled the epidemic right from the start, with constant bad decisions and rapid changes of policy, leaving teachers and head teachers, parents and students, completely confused over examinations, school closures, free school meals for children from families on low incomes, and so on.

It's a whole catalogue of incompetence, almost approaching Chris "failing" Grayling standards, and I'm sure he's only in his job still because otherwise the Home Secretary would be the most publicly incompetent member of the cabinet, and she's scary as well as useless.
Boris Johnson’s plans to test millions of schoolchildren for coronavirus every week appear to be in disarray after the UK regulator refused to formally approve the daily testing of pupils in England, the Guardian has learned.

The Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) told the government on Tuesday it had not authorised the daily use of 30-minute tests due to concerns that they give people false reassurance if they test negative.

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
  • 1Like
Reactions: Arkady Arkright

Free

Antifa-tigued
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

I would hip hip, etc., but I don't have any energy left in me.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Lexxi

Arkady Arkright