How COVID-19 is affecting society

Romana

The Timeless Child
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
5,097
SL Rez
2010

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,705
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535
On a serious note, what these anti-mask Covidiots don't seem to realize is that, if they sue the business for ADA infraction and take it to court, they're going to have to prove, under penalty of perjury, that they do have an ADA-qualified disability that precludes them from wearing a mask.

I suspect less than 1% of those arguing such a claim actually have such a disability. If I were a business owner, I'd take my chances with those odds and keep the morons out.
 

Kathryn Elisabeth

[1/2 Baked Cookie!]
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
94
Location
Somewhere near a Candy Jar
.... If I were a business owner, I'd take my chances with those odds and keep the morons out.
And.. If they are unable to wear a mask, yet continue with going all over the place and not working out a real alternative.

I wonder if they will live long enough to make court date in their suit against a business.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,698
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Orange County education leaders voted 4 to 1 Monday evening to approve recommendations for reopening schools in the fall that do not include the mandatory use of masks for students or increased social distancing in classrooms amid a surge in coronavirus cases.

The Board of Education did, however, leave reopening plans up to individual school districts.
Awfully kind of them to let the school districts choose not to kill their children.