WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,367
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
  • 1Like
Reactions: Govi

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,703
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535

A misdemeanor? That's all? That should be a felony, and he should be forced to give up his seat, at the very least!
 
Last edited:

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
Joined
Sep 23, 2018
Messages
1,037
This is definitely f*cked up.

"fetal abduction" abducting an infant by murdering its mother and cutting it out of her womb. Not only is this a horror story, but apparently it's also not an isolated incident.

 

Rose Karuna

Childless Crazy Cat Lady
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,490
Location
Central Florida
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
2007

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
1,616
Location
North of Surf City
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
27.05.2009
SLU Posts
5294
I suspect we will see a lot more of this as male legislators continue to pass more stringent laws against a woman's right to choose.
Out of a love of poetic justice administered by our collective hands, I agree. However, this weird and horrible mutilation took place in China, Hunan province.
 

Rose Karuna

Childless Crazy Cat Lady
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 24, 2018
Messages
2,490
Location
Central Florida
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
2007
Out of a love of poetic justice administered by our collective hands, I agree. However, this weird and horrible mutilation took place in China, Hunan province.
I know, I'm sorry, I just get so damn angry about what I see happening and I shot off with a flip comment. I realize it was a horrible mutilation. :flower:
 

Cindy Claveau

Radical Left Degenerate
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
3,488
Location
US
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
June 2007
SLU Posts
44403

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,367
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
888
Location
Ring Of Fire
SL Rez
2009
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
1882
Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

The Wealth Detective Who Finds the Hidden Money of the Super Rich

When Zucman and Saez’s site, wealthtaxsimulator.org, went live in March, it sparked some of that hoped-for innovation. One proposal, posted on Twitter by Adam Bonica, a political science professor at Stanford, was for a 100% tax on wealth beyond $500 million. He based it on what he called “Beyoncé’s rule,” which he explains as, “Think of the most talented and hardest-working person you know, and think about how much money they have and how much money they deserve.” Queen Bey, he tweeted, has an estimated net worth in the neighborhood of half a billion dollars. “Let’s have Howard Schultz explain to us why he should be worth more than Beyoncé.”
ETA I have no idea why B. thinks I'm a robot......
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,695
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Psalm West, who was born just two weeks ago, can’t do much yet except for cry, drool and, well, run an empire.

Kim Kardashian filed for trademark protection under her company for the name of her newborn son, TMZ reports. Public documents available in the United States Patent and Trademark Office database confirm this.
 

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,703
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535