Nobody Cares! (Science & Tech Edition)

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
So I'm on my computer just now and I get an alert saying there's a new Java update available. I click the notification and the updater pops up, and after I click update, after a moment, it says "We've noticed that it has been more than 6 months since Java has been used on this computer. We recommend that you remove it," with a "Remove" option button and assurance that an updated Java can be reinstalled at some future point if I end up needing it again. WHAT IS THIS INSANITY FROM A SOFTWARE COMPANY?????

• 2Agree
Reactions: Brenda Archer and Govi

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
Once upon a time *

I useta work for a computer 💻 parts wholesaler in the warehouse packin’ up orders for retailers n’ such.
(Tell ya what, it was pretty farkin’ nice ta be able ta buy computer parts for wholesale cost + 1 dollar 💵)

At the time (about 20 or so years ago) RAM 🐏 was rilly expensive, and no one had enough in they confuser.
So, one day I decided that I’d git mai sweetheart 💗 a stick of RAM fa her confuser.
She picks me up after work, (mai car was broke) n’ I hand her a static bag n’ I says, “Here, I got gotcha a 128 Meg stick o’ RAMs” 🐏

Which led ta her creatin’ teh follerin’ joke...

Q: How can you tell when you’re a geek? 🤓
A: You buy your girlfriend a stick of RAM 🐏 for “just because “

Q: How can you tell when your GF is a geek?
A: She starts cryin’ 😭 and says “That’s so sweet!”

* At 2:30 🕝 in the afternoon

Last edited:

Casey Pelous

Senior Discount
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
February, 2011
SLU Posts