Yay! Biden/Harris WIN

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
I saw a house today with a Biden/Harris sign out front. I've passed it many times in the last few weeks. Today was the first time I saw them flying the American flag as well.
I need to pick up a flag post thingie so we can fly ours - was already planning on it before this, but now seems an excellent time.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Your mother's sex doll, meatball.

EDIT: Of course he deleted it...

Lord John Kilclooney said:
“What happens if Biden moves on and the Indian becomes President. Who then becomes Vice President?”

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
God help us!

Yes, of course they'll have produced two sets of tweets and letters of congratulation, etc, one for each candidate, but honestly...

The worst of it is, this will have been thoughtlessly prepared by some nincompoop of a Number 10 Special Adviser, doubtless hired by Dominic Cummings at enormous expense to think outside the box about blue skies while pushing envelopes, or whatever it is, who is generally seen as the office IT guru because they're said (at least by themselves) to be "good at Photoshop" (bonus points if they're applying their mad Photoshop skilz to PowerPoint or Google Slides).

Normally the Civil Service is supposed to stop stuff like this from happening but, since Johnson and Cummings are at war with the stuffy old Civil Service and its ethos of professionalism, expertise, scepticism and impartiality, this is the kind of thing that happens all too frequently.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
God help us!

Looks like they didn't set the paintbrush tool to %100 "hardness" when inking out the previous stuff.

Also, why is "Trump" so much smaller than "Biden"? Did Boris have a lot more to say in the Trump version of his congrats message?

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Storm in a glass of water.
If that are the things to worry about during this 2020 election period, I would do a happy dance all day tomorrow.
99.9% of the politicians from all over the world who congratulated Biden with his victory would have send congratulations to Trump as well, if he had won.
No doubt about that. And Biden knows that too.
He will have send a few of those himself while thinking along the line "f*ck you, *ssh*le" during his political career.
That is how politics and diplomacy work.

Last edited:

Chin Rey

Lag fighter
SL Rez
God help us!

Yes, of course they'll have produced two sets of tweets and letters of congratulation, etc, one for each candidate, but honestly...
Is this where I in all modesty draw attention to an amazing feat of clarivoyance? :p

Waiting for the official congratulation from Boris Johnson. I'm not holding my breath but he'll have to issue one eventually and it'll be interesting.
---

The worst of it is, this will have been thoughtlessly prepared by some nincompoop of a Number 10 Special Adviser, doubtless hired by Dominic Cummings at enormous expense to think outside the box about blue skies while pushing envelopes, or whatever it is, who is generally seen as the office IT guru because they're said (at least by themselves) to be "good at Photoshop" (bonus points if they're applying their mad Photoshop skilz to PowerPoint or Google Slides).
No, this has to be deliberate. Nobody but nobody is that incompetent!