- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 24,428
- SLU Posts
- 18459
Most likely but the maggots are probably saying that to make themselves feel good.I think I missed something. Weren't the tickets free?
They built a stage outside for a second speech.The thing there is, why didn’t they stop allowing reservations after the arena’s capacity had purportedly been reached?
Maybe to allow for a few no-shows, but up to a number like one million? Dump’s ego. They wanted the optics of a huge crowd that couldn’t get in but was willing to hear Dear Leader’s speech however they could. And maybe kill a few protesters if he got really lucky.
Never mind "hustory" , these guys can't even spell Tulsa :HUSTORY repeating itself....
Because the Trumps know ALL the best words!Never mind "hustory" , these guys can't even spell Tulsa :
Why TF do they keep autocorrect turned off? It would've caught both of those. SMH
How would anyone know? Has anyone ever seen it without cheeto dust and overcombed hair?I've noticed no one ever mentions how this president is "aging" in the same way other presidents have been talked about. But then again, the responsibilites of office don't hang heavy on someone who spends most of their time couch-surfing Fox or on social media.
They ask for phone number and email on the reservation, then you get spammed with campaign ads and money requests. They probably also sell the information as a "sucker list" to telemarketers.They were. I'm not sure what the reservation part was for, except to stroke his ego. And data gathering.
#presidentsippycup is trending.I was more thinking he needs a sippy cup
Fauci says coronavirus task force was never told to slow down testing, seemingly contradicting Trump
He might have told someone to, but they very sensibly ignored it?Fauci says coronavirus task force was never told to slow down testing, seemingly contradicting Trump
This is as bad as the changing stories about Barr firing the SDNY prosecutor the other day:
Trump: I told them to slow down testing.
White House: He was only kidding.
Trump: I never kid.
Fauci: He never told us to do anything of the sort. On the contrary, we've speeded up.
This is why I want to see someone near it start a coughing fit. Just to see the expression on its face when the concepts of staying safe, invincibility, and mortality have a sudden 3 way collision.
Excuse me as I go help that trend.#presidentsippycup is trending.
Now the line seems to be that slowing down would be a good thing somehow?Fauci says coronavirus task force was never told to slow down testing, seemingly contradicting Trump
This is as bad as the changing stories about Barr firing the SDNY prosecutor the other day:
Trump: I told them to slow down testing.
White House: He was only kidding.
Trump: I never kid.
Fauci: He never told us to do anything of the sort. On the contrary, we've speeded up.