You've been kidnapped....

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Camina Drummer from 'The Expanse' . That would be kind of cool. Or, well, Nandor, Laszlo and Nadja (and not you, Guillermo) of 'What we do in the Shadows'. Hmm.

ETA: it was the episode with Tilda Swinton! Tilda would save me, I am sure.
LOL, Guillermo is the only one of them who could rescue you.
With the others, you'd stage to death because they forgot what humans eatl

• 1LOL
Reactions: Plurabelle Laszlo

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Do games count as watching? I don't really watch much tv/movies

Also, Netflix shows different things, depending on where you're ostensibly watching from. I think because of licensing and stuff.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Sid

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Also, Netflix shows different things, depending on where you're ostensibly watching from. I think because of licensing and stuff.
Yes broadcasting rights are very complicated at times.
I guess that the Dutch series named Undercover, that is situated almost in my back yard, is not available on the US Netflix.
The Good Place that Goblin mentioned is on the Dutch Netflix though, I just checked.

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Aribeth Zelin

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
I have a particular set of skills....which would be useless if kidnapped. Luckily I have the crew of the Cerritos from Star Trek: Lower Decks to save me. Oh god, I'm doomed.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Appropriately enough, by Gustav Fröhlich as Freder, Joh Fredersen's son, whom I watched last night rescue Maria from the clutches of Rotwang the Inventor, in Fritz Lang's Metropolis.

ETA: Rotwang and Freder in a fight to the death on the roof of the Cathedral

Last edited:

Aribeth Zelin

Faeryfox
SL Rez
Joined SLU
03-11-2011
SLU Posts
Oh, and if games count, I am the freaking [retired] Warrior of Light and Darkness; I'll rescue myself, convert the kidnappers to the right side of things, and end up rescuing them.... >.>

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
Oh, and if games count, I am the freaking [retired] Warrior of Light and Darkness; I'll rescue myself, convert the kidnappers to the right side of things, and end up rescuing them.... >.>
I'm with you, I play games way more than I watch shows or movies. ...I had to think about what show/movie I watched last, lol. My Valheim character would totally kill some kidnappers!!!

• 1Like
Reactions: Ellie

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
Well if games count, then it will be "The Champion of Azeroth", i.e., one of my characters from WoW, in particular Maebhe.
(Although the last game I played was EvE Online, I really can't view my characters as "Heroes")
If TV... since I don't watch much TV, it might be a toss up between Aziriphale and Crowley, or maybe both.

• 2Like
Reactions: Ellie and Sid

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
If games count Miriam from Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will save me. Tiz Rozain!

• 1Like

bubblesort

*facepalm* I just marathoned a bunch of Studio Giblhi films. The last one I saw was Pom Poko.

So I'll be rescued by a bunch of shape shifting raccoons, with shape shifting testacles, who generally behave like super kwaii, hedonistic versions of the grumpy old NIMBY man from Scooby Doo.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
I guess that the Dutch series named Undercover, that is situated almost in my back yard, is not available on the US Netflix.
It shows as available on Netflix's US website.

• 1Thanks

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Mmmm, that totally surprises me.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
So I'll be rescued by a bunch of shape shifting raccoons, with shape shifting testacles, who generally behave like super kwaii, hedonistic versions of the grumpy old NIMBY man from Scooby Doo.
Speaking of testicles, SpaceX has been in southernmost Texas for a couple of years, building rockets and a launch pad. So being Texas, they decided the launch pad needed some "truck nuts".

(They plan to catch the rocket with those big arms, then pick it up and set it on the launch pad, which is at the bottom of the photo. Those are giant water bags to simulate the weight of the rocket, which is about 100 tons empty.)