You've been kidnapped....

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
..... but you will be saved by the last hero(es) you saw on TV or at the movies.
Who would save you?*

For me it would be Geralt of Rivia, because I watched an episode of The Witcher last night on Netflix.
I guess there will be a lot of blood and violence involved, but hey, he will win. Yay me.

* Okay, I borrowed the idea for this thread from another forum. Sue me.

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: Ellie and Shiloh Lyric

Shiloh Lyric

Staying Woke
SL Rez
Joined SLU
August, 2008
I would be saved by the girls on the Yellowjackets Team, and I'm not sure how I feel about that. Although, I do feel that Natalie would be just the BadAss to save me! They're not really "hero(es)", but they're the closest I've got. :D

• 2Like
Reactions: Ellie and Sid

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Not sure what counts for heroes but in decending? Order, the last things I have watched on TV, that might fall under heroes are ...

Original CSI episodes.... So more likely I will turn up as a body I guess.

The Hogwarts Reunion Special, so maybe a bunch of Wizards, except technically they are just the actors, so maybe, Wizard LARPers.

Hawkeye, which means some actual heroes, with some hero LARPers helping. Probably the best odds really for being saved here.

GoblinCampFollower

SL Rez
The Good Place, so this could be really interesting... I think Michael could portal to the living world and actually help me if he wanted to. ...otherwise, I join them in the bad place, lol.

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
I'm re-watching all eight seasons of Game of Thrones, I'm on season 4 right now. So I'm guessing I'd be saved by Brienne of Tarth, who along with Aria Stark, is one of my favorite characters.

Free

When The Onion asks, I answer.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I have not been kidnapped. So I guess...I saved me? Estoy hecha un lío...

• 1LOL
Reactions: Sid

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
The Good Place, so this could be really interesting... I think Michael could portal to the living world and actually help me if he wanted to. ...otherwise, I join them in the bad place, lol.
Damn, we don't get NBC over here, so I don't know The Good Place, nor the Bad one.

Knutz Scorpio

SL Rez
Joined SLU
02-15-2014
Jesse Stone, an old LA detective who became Police Chief in a small east cost town. Watched it Saturday just to see something different.

However, last night I watched a whole bunch of YouTube videos and AMVs based on Arcane. If I could count that my answer would be WAY more interesting!

• 3Like
Reactions: Ellie, Romana and Sid

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
It would be by Clarence Lord Emsworth, Earl of Blandings. But it would only be if he thought I might win the Fat Pig contest in the upcoming county fair. Otherwise, I could go hang. Unless I had his copy of Wiffle on pigs. (all P.G.Wodehouse stuff).

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Oh well, I'm watching Law & Order reruns now, so I guess I'll end up as a body too. Unless the cops get there in time and I end up being a witness in the trial because they murdered someone else they kidnapped.
Hm.

• 2OMG!
Reactions: Govi and Sid

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
Oh well, I'm watching Law & Order reruns now, so I guess I'll end up as a body too. Unless the cops get there in time and I end up being a witness in the trial because they murdered someone else they kidnapped.
Hm.
Probably best to kill one of the kidnappers in a bizarre and newsworthy means of self defense so you end up the defendant on trial and get acquitted in a shocking twist.

Plurabelle Laszlo

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Camina Drummer from 'The Expanse' . That would be kind of cool. Or, well, Nandor, Laszlo and Nadja (and not you, Guillermo) of 'What we do in the Shadows'. Hmm.

ETA: it was the episode with Tilda Swinton! Tilda would save me, I am sure.