Free
IZ ADMIN
- Joined
- Sep 21, 2018
- Messages
- 43,602
- Location
- Moonbase Caligula
- SL Rez
- 2008
- Joined SLU
- 2009
- SLU Posts
- 55565
Boo!Honestly as long as it isn't boston market.
Oh, yeah OK but I love their sides!
Boo!Honestly as long as it isn't boston market.
Even before I knew about their Evangelical ties, I avoided them because I associate them with terrible mall food (which is how they started).I've never been in a Chick Fil A or tasted their chicken partly because of their yucky politics.
That's the way to deal with Boston Market - just get a bunch of sides. They somehow manage to cook any flavor out of their meat.Boo!
Oh, yeah OK but I love their sides!
IHonestly as long as it isn't boston market.
me some Boston Market!
veganinthefreezer.com
www.forbes.com
Last time I was in a KFC $7 was a huge sum to pay for a fast food meal, so it's been a while. I ordered what I thought would be a huge feast and some of it would be coming home with me. A four-piece meal with three sides or something. I got what would charitably called scraps of chicken and my sides were served in condiment cups. I'm assuming it was disgruntled staff. If it had happened in 2019 I would have photographed it.Must be another KFC-thing where the quality depends heavily on the franchise or regional manager.
For real, I would commit a crime for some of Boston Market's macaroni and cheese, but I've never enjoyed any of their entree meat whenever I've tried it.That's the way to deal with Boston Market - just get a bunch of sides. They somehow manage to cook any flavor out of their meat.