White Supremacist kills 40 in New Zealand mosques

Zaida Gearbox

Sep 23, 2018
I did not mean to click the love button I’m on my phone and it’s being buggy.

Somebody sent me the video. I got it before I saw the news and thought it was some kind of sick video game and was like why the fuck would you send me that? Then they said what it was and I was like double why the fuck would you send me that?

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 19, 2018
Gulf Coast, USA
I did not mean to click the love button I’m on my phone and it’s being buggy.

Somebody sent me the video. I got it before I saw the news and thought it was some kind of sick video game and was like why the fuck would you send me that? Then they said what it was and I was like double why the fuck would you send me that?
I would suggest you unfriend whoever sent you the video. Sympathizers of the killer seem to be making an effort to spread it far and wide.

Zaida Gearbox

Sep 23, 2018
I would suggest you unfriend whoever sent you the video. Sympathizers of the killer seem to be making an effort to spread it far and wide.
It's a guy we know from the dog park. He sent it to me and a retired cop in the group because he knows we're into true crime., or so he says. But, I was still like... :oops:

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
Sep 20, 2018
Ring Of Fire
Opinion | The Roots of the Christchurch Massacre
While news of the New Zealand shooting was breaking, President Trump tweeted a link — which he has since deleted — to the home page of Breitbart News, a site that has regularly published anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant conspiracy theories.
He's complicit by cynically refusing to condemn all white supremacist terrorism for political gain.

I hope the cries of the victims from this massacre and those at the Pittsburgh synagogue and Texas Baptist church haunt his dreams forever.

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
Sep 24, 2018
It's a guy we know from the dog park. He sent it to me and a retired cop in the group because he knows we're into true crime., or so he says. But, I was still like... :oops:
Yeah Id make clear how horrifically inappropriate it was and remove any connection to him. Ever since I heard about the videos circulating Ive been worrying about them popping up somewhere. If there is one thing I don't need to see, that's it.

Sid

Not lazy, but in energy saving mode.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 20, 2018
Limburg, NL
Everything to attract that extra viewer for the commercial breaks, I guess. :sick:

Sid

Not lazy, but in energy saving mode.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Sep 20, 2018
Limburg, NL
Praise the Lord, Fox only does sports and infotainment like National Geographic in The Netherlands so far.
So I don't know how Fox News handles this first hand.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
Sep 24, 2018
I have no idea what perennial fuckwit Milo Yanniwhatsits has said about this attack, but its led to the Australian government cancelling his visa (and that after their immigration minister stepped in to grant him a visa against the wishes of the australian home affairs department who were going to decline it)

Australia cancels Milo Yiannopoulos's visa after Christchurch comments