White Supremacist kills 40 in New Zealand mosques

Zaida Gearbox

I did not mean to click the love button I’m on my phone and it’s being buggy.

Somebody sent me the video. I got it before I saw the news and thought it was some kind of sick video game and was like why the fuck would you send me that? Then they said what it was and I was like double why the fuck would you send me that?

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
I did not mean to click the love button I’m on my phone and it’s being buggy.

Somebody sent me the video. I got it before I saw the news and thought it was some kind of sick video game and was like why the fuck would you send me that? Then they said what it was and I was like double why the fuck would you send me that?
I would suggest you unfriend whoever sent you the video. Sympathizers of the killer seem to be making an effort to spread it far and wide.

Zaida Gearbox

I would suggest you unfriend whoever sent you the video. Sympathizers of the killer seem to be making an effort to spread it far and wide.
It's a guy we know from the dog park. He sent it to me and a retired cop in the group because he knows we're into true crime., or so he says. But, I was still like... :oops:

Ellie

Heretical Raccoon Skunk with a Rainbow Pootbeam
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2010
SLU Posts
Opinion | The Roots of the Christchurch Massacre
While news of the New Zealand shooting was breaking, President Trump tweeted a link — which he has since deleted — to the home page of Breitbart News, a site that has regularly published anti-Muslim and anti-immigrant conspiracy theories.
He's complicit by cynically refusing to condemn all white supremacist terrorism for political gain.

I hope the cries of the victims from this massacre and those at the Pittsburgh synagogue and Texas Baptist church haunt his dreams forever.

OrinB

tutti fruitti
SL Rez
Joined SLU
23 Sept 2009
SLU Posts
It's a guy we know from the dog park. He sent it to me and a retired cop in the group because he knows we're into true crime., or so he says. But, I was still like... :oops:
"Crime in Action" isn't the definition of "True Crime"... if he can't see that, he's a huge part of the problem. Ditch him!

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
Yeah Id make clear how horrifically inappropriate it was and remove any connection to him. Ever since I heard about the videos circulating Ive been worrying about them popping up somewhere. If there is one thing I don't need to see, that's it.

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Everything to attract that extra viewer for the commercial breaks, I guess. :sick:

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
There is a group of people out there who have somehow got it in their tiny little heads that Chelsea Clinton, of all people, is somehow responsible for the Christchurch, NZ massacre!

Video and Thread:

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Praise the Lord, Fox only does sports and infotainment like National Geographic in The Netherlands so far.
So I don't know how Fox News handles this first hand.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
I have no idea what perennial fuckwit Milo Yanniwhatsits has said about this attack, but its led to the Australian government cancelling his visa (and that after their immigration minister stepped in to grant him a visa against the wishes of the australian home affairs department who were going to decline it)

Australia cancels Milo Yiannopoulos's visa after Christchurch comments