What are you craving RIGHT NOW?

Rose Karuna

Always cooking something up
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Coffee ice cream.

I've not had ice cream in over a year, and I haven't been missing it.

And now suddenly, very early in the morning, long before any place that sells ice cream is open, all I want is a couple scoops of smooth, beany, coffee ice cream.

Coffee is my absolute favorite ice cream, followed closely by green tea ice cream.

• 1Interesting
Reactions: Free

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I haven't had ice cream in months and months (despite recent cravings), so during grocery shopping last night I walked by the pints section of the ice cream freezers, and among the Häagen-Dazs I found White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.

After trying a few spoonsful after lunch, I realized why I hate discovering new ice cream flavors: I'm going to have to ration this out over several days, or I'm going to be buying a dozen of them every week...

Lady Darnk Juniorette

⚧🎃💀Chaos Agent Forum Lord💀🎃⚧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2012
SLU Posts
I haven't had ice cream in months and months (despite recent cravings), so during grocery shopping last night I walked by the pints section of the ice cream freezers, and among the Häagen-Dazs I found White Chocolate Raspberry Truffle.

After trying a few spoonsful after lunch, I realized why I hate discovering new ice cream flavors: I'm going to have to ration this out over several days, or I'm going to be buying a dozen of them every week...
Buy them!!!

BECOME ROTUND!!!

• 1Yay!
Reactions: Clara D.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts

Soen Eber

Vatican mole
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤

When I was successfully losing weight I only had maybe 15-18 food items in the apartment. Nothing weird, just limited - and I had a working routine. I also had candy, and quickly realized if you had enough of it onhand and only had it at a set time an quantity, I didn't binge. It was no longer "special" and no longer had cravings for it.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I am so hungry right now I would gladly eat some cretons spread on white bread. Which is what my mom used to force down my throat on Sunday afternoons, through the winter.

(I never really understood what it was (other than a kind of fatty pork spread), and when I talked about it to others, they were at a loss. My mother called it gorton with a hard French-Canadian inflection - something along the lines of guuerrrTOE-WN. "Gorton" does not do it justice.)

• 1Like
Reactions: Isabeau

Kokoro Fasching

SL Rez
I am so hungry right now I would gladly eat some cretons spread on white bread. Which is what my mom used to force down my throat on Sunday afternoons, through the winter.

(I never really understood what it was (other than a kind of fatty pork spread), and when I talked about it to others, they were at a loss. My mother called it gorton with a hard French-Canadian inflection - something along the lines of guuerrrTOE-WN. "Gorton" does not do it justice.)
Sounds like scrapple.

Basically all the pork parts left over that no one else, even spam, wanted. Mushed together and buried in spices.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
As someone who prefers salty to sweet for breakfast, Cretons are delicious and wonderful. On toast before heading out into the cold, harsh winter, they fill you up and stick to the ribs, yes, but also taste like heaven.

(Not for dieters or those with artery problems)

• 1Agree
Reactions: Free

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Strangely, I’ve been craving steamy-hot pho type soup all week, during a heatwave. Gonna make some tonight as I have fresh cilantro and leftover chicken, etc.

Although, I have three corn cobs in the fridge that should be eaten today…