Joined SLU
May 2009
SLU Posts

EmpressOfCommunism

Too Cute for Capitalism ❤️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
To not be considered trollish annoying, you must show and not tell. I was considered "possibly a troll" with my first SLU post about a desperate RL situation caused by SL, but I quickly shook off that label by showing people I'm not, not really, instead of just whining about it for psots and posts. Show people, don't tell people!

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I mean I did, and other people apparently also have and have been turned off of slu as a result. Lucia Nightfire, or LuLu as I call her is a dear friend of mine in sl and a very nice person, who in the thread on the sl forms apparently was not treated too nicely by us when they tried to join. She attends all the office hour meetings in sl and helps fix bugs, makes freebies and is all around a good person. So for them to come in, feel harshly judged, and post something very opinioned and negative about us says to me we might want to be a little less hazy and a little kinder in the future. As someone who also had also felt like joining was a bit rough at the start, I think we could be a little nicer to new people. That is all.
It tends to vary by subforum. Most are welcoming. Some vary all the time. Poke your head into PRS too soon and it will be like defcon: shields on full and try to make sure you do not wind up on the wall of sheep.

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
It tends to vary by subforum. Most are welcoming. Some vary all the time. Poke your head into PRS too soon and it will be like defcon: shields on full and try to make sure you do not wind up on the wall of sheep.
Wait... We have a wall of sheep???