Talking about the riots

Nostrildamus

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
63
How come all you liberals here aren't talking about the riots? I sympathize with the rioters, I'm mad about the police murder too.
 

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
How come all you liberals here aren't talking about the riots? I sympathize with the rioters, I'm mad about the police murder too.
What, no calling us so-called liberals or something? Troll score, 0. We are not here to entertain you, you halfwit. If you want a discussion about the riots here start one yourself, do not tell us to start it. Oh, and it HAS come up in other threads and when we are on other platforms.

If you have not guessed, prs is not a forum to enter until you are better known.
 

Nostrildamus

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
63
What, no calling us so-called liberals or something? Troll score, 0. We are not here to entertain you, you halfwit. If you want a discussion about the riots here start one yourself, do not tell us to start it. Oh, and it HAS come up in other threads and when we are on other platforms.

If you have not guessed, prs is not a forum to enter until you are better known.
Oh my God I just wanted to talk, am i not a human being worthy of discussion?
 

Nostrildamus

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
63
I'm with you guys when it comes to the police brutality, not the kind of relationship the people are supposed to have with government.
 

Nostrildamus

New member
Joined
Apr 24, 2020
Messages
63
I'm with you liberals on this one, outraged by the police brutality. When i see something like this its not that the police did this, its that an agent of the state is responsible. I don't see it as much as a racial issue as a general problem with the relationship between state and citizen, considering I'm white and am also in danger from police authoritarianism. Need to back off on petty matters.. The whole country agrees but not a good idea to push these riots too far in my opinion, does more harm than good.
 

Monica Dream

But spirit is something that no one destroys
Joined
Dec 21, 2019
Messages
1,326
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sept 2010
SLU Posts
7008
Any conversation that has a "you people" in it is never going to go well.
thatsthejoke.jpg

...or should that be thatsthebait.jpg ?

Anyways, it's a hand-wave isn't it? Instead of discussing the cause of the riots we end up talking about whatsisname ...hence my flood in the other thread. :D
 
  • 2Agree
Reactions: Isabeau and Eunoli

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
15,367
Location
Cat Country (Can't Stop Here)
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
100,000 dead Americans.

 

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
10,705
Location
Right... Behind... You...
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
65535
Why do I feel like we're being sea-lioned?
 

Sid

Member from the past.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,133
This thread should still have the size of one post and two views.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Romana