- Joined
- Apr 24, 2020
- Messages
- 63
How come all you liberals here aren't talking about the riots? I sympathize with the rioters, I'm mad about the police murder too.
What, no calling us so-called liberals or something? Troll score, 0. We are not here to entertain you, you halfwit. If you want a discussion about the riots here start one yourself, do not tell us to start it. Oh, and it HAS come up in other threads and when we are on other platforms.How come all you liberals here aren't talking about the riots? I sympathize with the rioters, I'm mad about the police murder too.
Oh my God I just wanted to talk, am i not a human being worthy of discussion?What, no calling us so-called liberals or something? Troll score, 0. We are not here to entertain you, you halfwit. If you want a discussion about the riots here start one yourself, do not tell us to start it. Oh, and it HAS come up in other threads and when we are on other platforms.
If you have not guessed, prs is not a forum to enter until you are better known.
You appear more machine now than man; twisted and evil.am i not a human being worthy of discussion?
thatsthejoke.jpgAny conversation that has a "you people" in it is never going to go well.
Because we live in a spacetime continuum?Why do I feel like we're being sea-lioned?
We never seem to follow the guidelines, do we?This thread should still have the size of one post and two views.
I just realized yesterday was a Friday![]()
I just realized I forgot to put someone on ignore.I just realized yesterday was a Friday![]()