SLU Posts
Swell Keto Reviews? Sounds keen.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
If I wanted to learn how to turn GREEN LOBSTER CBD OIL Into Success, I'd go back to school to do it right!

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
There is nothing so helpful as a spam email designating itself as spam by putting "[Spam]" in the subject line.

• 1Minion
Reactions: Clara D.

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Speaking of Spam, the level of spam texts and phone calls lately is rediculous. Every phone I have, personal cell, work cell, work desk, family phones.

It's so bad lately.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna and Govi

Caete

Scientist Lady of Science
SL Rez
Speaking of Spam, the level of spam texts and phone calls lately is rediculous. Every phone I have, personal cell, work cell, work desk, family phones.

It's so bad lately.
Wait until you work for a wireless company and have a company phone and number. You never get spam unless you put said number out in the wild. So when you leave said company but take the number with you, you are no longer a protected number and it is made accessible to spammers just like all the other customers. I went from 1 spam a month to 6 a day the moment the change went into effect.

• 1Angry
Reactions: Govi

Noodles

☑️
SL Rez
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
Wait until you work for a wireless company and have a company phone and number. You never get spam unless you put said number out in the wild. So when you leave said company but take the number with you, you are no longer a protected number and it is made accessible to spammers just like all the other customers. I went from 1 spam a month to 6 a day the moment the change went into effect.
While I don't work specifically for the wireless part, I do work for probably the largest telecom in the US. Still get junk calls on my work cell.

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Telco's should be fined for allowing spam to get to us. They make money on spam, so the fine should be on the order of triple the revenue they get from spam. That would stop them from supporting spamming our phones.

• 2Agree
Reactions: Rose Karuna and Caete

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
So, I went to check this board just before, and I thought I'd accidentally hit some translation button : all the visible new posts were completely incomprehensible,since I don't read Chinese. I threw it into Google Translate; still TL;DR. Something about phony diplomas.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
They explain it in the post.

Anyone can use it anytime and for long terms.We realize that things have not been cool for you, and there are very few things that are made in a way that will help you. It is not like we are talking about weight loss that there will be a lot of methods made so that you can seek help.
How's things with you? Cool bro?

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Maybe they have a side competition among them: Who gets their spaaaaaaaaaam noticed in the spaaaaaaaaaaaaam thread.

• 1Minion
Reactions: Govi

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I liked the David Suzuki gummies that was just deleted. For those concerned with climate change, such as I, for I identify more more with their values than with Martha Stewart gummies.

• 1Pie
Reactions: Kamilah Hauptmann

Sid

Time for another coffee.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Somebody must have opened a can of fresh spammers.
I Never saw so many of them as this morning during the American graveyard hours in a long time.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I Never saw so many of them as this morning during the American graveyard hours in a long time.
They're probably adjusting their time to later since I've been up pretty late the past few weeks, tossing their cans in the trash.