Show Your Second Life Style

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
I got an IM from someone at an event about this outfit, congratulating me on the casual outfit saying how most people calling themselves "fashionistas" considered themselves too good to wear casuals. Which made me go WTF, because I'll wear pretty much anything except super-fetishy stuff.

jun_30_2026_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

Outfit from Vagrant
WM "Jade" sneakers
Stealthic "Comfort" hair
Amara Beauty "Cheryl" skin

jul_01_2026_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

Just Because "Kinsley" outfit and shoes.
Doux "Jlow" hair
Amara Beauty "Mai" skin
Yummy jewelry
 

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
More avatar vanity, and there's some pics NOT on the posestand.

jul_10_2026_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

I just had to have this Mondrian inspired dress from Oh! as soon as I saw it. Everyone who sees it, loves it.
"Monique" dress from Oh!
GOS Judith pointed heels
S-Club "Lalisa" hair
Amara Beauty Vilde skin in Chantilly

jul_10_2026_004 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

No knife wielding summer camp killer will get me, I'm too cute!

Belle Epoque "Keyla" top/swimsuit.
KC "Bianka" wedges
Stealthic "Euphoric" hair
Amara Beauty "Gabrielle" skin
Lelutka "Briannon" head.

jul_10_2026_009 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

there's a really nice looking Yasum outfit at C88. Headed to the Blake to take some non posestand pics.

Yasum "Chilly" top and skirt. yes, that's what it is called.
KC Kairi Sandals.
Yummy Sunshine jewelry (also from C88
Nonnative "Hypnotize" hair
Amara Beauty "Gabrielle" skin in Chocolate
 

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
I bought this freakin pretty dress because...rezday:

jul_21_2026_002 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

jul_21_2026_006 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

This "Claudette/Monique" dress is from Purple Moon and only the Print set is not Gacha. I actually saw the set last month, when I heard about it and went to the Arcade hoping that they would do the thing where you just pay an obscene price to get a Fatpack of the whole set. But they didn't there, and The CC was disappointed. Because just LOOK at it. It's so ME! I found out about the non-Gacha print version via Gogo at Juicybomb.

But the Gacha sets also ended up at the PurpleMoon Mainstore, along with the forementioned Non-gacha print version.
The purse and gloves are included in the sets. There's also shoes in the Monique "Night Time" set and print set, but they don't come in white because the daytime set doesn't come with shoooes. CC sadface. The Gacha sets also come with jewelry, which I am not wearing.

Hair is Truth Strawberry.
Jewelry is from Yummy, the Lenore necklace and the Wrapped Pearl earrings from the Luxury set. I chose the GOS "Claudette" heels to wear with it.
"Lana" Sunglasses from Miss Chelsea.

Skin is Amara Beauty "Lexi" in Porcelain with AlaskaMetro's "Pinup" makeup over it.
 

Noodles

The sequel will probably be better.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,459
Location
Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
6947
Skateboard style. Annoyingly, the Skateboard doesn't work properly anymore. I found one solution posted by someone else that the... genitalia... I have interferes, which fixed the attaching problem, but it didn't fix the problem where doing tricks with the HUD causes it to just, wig out and spin all over.

 

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
1,616
Location
North of Surf City
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
27.05.2009
SLU Posts
5294
Skateboard style. Annoyingly, the Skateboard doesn't work properly anymore. I found one solution posted by someone else that the... genitalia... I have interferes, which fixed the attaching problem, but it didn't fix the problem where doing tricks with the HUD causes it to just, wig out and spin all over.

Given your description of the maneuver your board is doing -- wig out and spin all over -- and in keeping with the only name for a skateboard maneuver that I know -- ollie -- you might call your board's maneuver a doolally. :p
 

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
Oh wow, I haven't posted in this thread since JULY! Not that I haven't been wearing outfits in SL. RL got in the way and wasn't in the right mindset.
Anyway this was yesterday's outfit. I haven't decided on todays.

sep_01_2026_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

Yes, I know I haven't taken any pics in the past couple of weeks. Work schedule and I just wasn't in the right mood.

Anyway, this is a dress from Madame Noir. Hair is Doux Olivia. Shoes are the GOS "Judith" pointy mules. Jewelry is from Avaway and E.Marie, the Letter necklace and the Alexis earrings respectively.
 

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
Socializing outfit

oct_01_2026_001 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

oct_01_2026_002 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

Serelys Side slit pants set from Hilly Haalan
Hair is Becca from Rama Salon
Shoes are GOS "Darcie"
Skin is "Vilde" from Amara Beauty
Makeup is an earthtones set from AlaskaMetro
E.Marie "Alexis" hoop earings
 

CronoCloud Creeggan

Eliza, because Free says so.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
2,606
Location
Central Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
278
Argent Stonecutter HELP! CC no understand furry stuff!

oct_01_2026_003 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

oct_01_2026_004 by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

cc_furry_worn_help_me_argent by cronocloudcreeggan, on Flickr

I looked around and found a BOM skin that I liked, and this head. But now I'm stuck. You can see the LL head under it and I can't get the head tattoo/applier thing to work. Argent! (or anyone else who knows about working with furry stuff) Help!

Here's what I'm wearing:

High feet for *Just BECAUSE* Noor Heels
+ ALPHA ( BOM Head + Body - APPLIER Eyes )
#Firestorm LSL Bridge v2.29
.:C/X:. Coyote - Ears - v1.0
.:C/X:. Coyote - Female - Eye - Left
.:C/X:. Coyote - Female - Eye - Right
.:C/X:. Coyote - Female - Head + Neck - v1.0
JustBECAUSE Noor Gown (LaraX)
JustBECAUSE Noor Heels (LaraX)
Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX BoM Add-On Parts V1.1
Maitreya Mesh Body - LaraX V1.1
VISTA ANIMATIONS *HUD 5.34* -MARA BENTO AO-V1.1
What Is She Wearing?!?!?! (HUD)
CC shape - Lelutka Lake EvoX 1.1.5 (less short height 45) test
.{w}. Maned Wolf : Female : Slim : M
a.b - shaper eyebrows - Vilde (LeLutka Avalon)
IKON Reign Eyes (BOM) - Sage
 

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,936
Location
Coonspiracy Central, Noonkkot
SL Rez
2005
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
20780
I can't help, I've never updated any of my characters to the new-fangled mesh and BOM avatars, they're all still classic Ruth-based with prim attachments. I have zero clue about this. I would have started with something like the Aventity Fox.
 
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,695
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Someone is going to make a killing in the untapped opportunities for furry mesh bodies.
 

Noodles

The sequel will probably be better.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,459
Location
Illinois
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
04-28-2010
SLU Posts
6947
If it's the LL head try a straight head alpha instead of a BOM head.

BOM sort of, transfers the texture layers (skin, shirts, etc) out to the outside, alpha makes stuff disappear.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Caete

Kalel

hypnotized
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
832
Location
Miami,FL
SL Rez
2006
Joined SLU
2010
SLU Posts
1965
Someone is going to make a killing in the untapped opportunities for furry mesh bodies.
Theres little to no demand...

since BOM became a thing... Newer furry mod kits use BOM for head and BOM for human bodies(easier then dealing with appliers or having to put a head on the ground to mod).... theres no single body that the furry community uses anymore And any that currently exist is so niche theres no audience. The current Trend is to buy scruff( external fluffy hair) to make more popular human body types more fuzzy aross your arms and legs and is BOM compatible so you don't have to sit there and use a hud to match furr....... Making a Mesh body is allot of work and breaking into the market this late into the mesh game is basiclly an up hill battle. unless you can get alot of support for clothing and pray people get.... it's just easier to make for a body that everyone already has... most people stick to one body cause of the cost and support and it's very difficult to get them to change. reborn and body Modifications dominates female body over Legacy F..... Legacy Male dominates But bellleza jake has a sizable audience for skinny furrs...

[AUGUST] seems to have the most popular furry mods right now in my opinion. They have a Fox mod

CronoCloud Creeggan

Buy Neck Extention for sluv..... not everyone explains this. and not all Kits are built properly... its free. took me a while to get the answer.

BOM looks at the skin/tattoo you have on... find the Hud for the head... There should be a BOM button. ( it's not on by default) Make sure you have the latest version of the head. no need to wear alpha layer while in bom mode.

Click it and it will swap the head textures to Aux BOM textures.. that will allow it to pass though and see/mimic the skin/tattoo layers you have on..

Heres my Leash! Take me for walk!
 
Last edited: