- Joined
- Sep 20, 2018
- Messages
- 24,428
- SLU Posts
- 18459
What the actual rusty f-word is this
I don't even know wth to say to this. Bleach, guys. They're telling people to drink actual, literal bleach.

In the autism spectrum community we have heard of parents of autistic children actually doing this. I don’t know about adults, but people have certainly done it to children.Telling people that poison is a cure is awful. But is anyone actually buying it?
In Murica', it's not a gunshot wound, it's a "freedom sting".There's nothing worse than being hit over the head by a tampon. Being shot at? No big deal, apparently.
OMG! I thought that you joking around about the Toy Airplane in her vagina lol. I couldn't stop laughing.NSFW
The comments are making me
US Airways Tweets Pic of Woman With Toy Airplane in Her Vagina [NSFW]
One Nation. Why am I not surprised they attract the scum of the earth.With everything that's happened to politics in the UK and US recently I think theres an important question we all need to ask....
Is your worst politician as bad as an Australian worst politician?
Our worst politician is Donald Trump, so yes.With everything that's happened to politics in the UK and US recently I think theres an important question we all need to ask....
Is your worst politician as bad as an Australian worst politician?
Source: the onionEL SEGUNDO, CA—After receiving hundreds of injury reports from parents across the nation, American Girl announced Thursday that it has decided to recall 50,000 dolls with chainsaws for hands. “Due to a factory error at our plants, thousands of our signature ‘Maryellen’ dolls were accidentally sent out with small chainsaws where her hands should be, so we’d like to ask anyone who purchased one—batch number A6123—to immediately take them away from their children and file a claim on our website to receive a full refund