WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
What the actual rusty f-word is this

I don't even know wth to say to this. Bleach, guys. They're telling people to drink actual, literal bleach.

I have heard of people peddling this to parents of autistic children. When pieces of the intestinal lining and blood come out of the child, the fraudster claims it is bad matter coming out. I think they should charge these people with child abuse. I don't know what the long term effect of damage like this must be for the child but it must be horrific.

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
Is this not akin to drinking the poisoned koolaid? Seems like this conduct would be a public health and/or law enforcement emergency, just unsure which statute it falls within. It is certainly encouraging unwitting people to cause irreparable harm or death to their helpless children, and to themselves, on the basis of religious cult worship and blind faith. Horrifying! 😱

Kaimi Kyomoon

Persistent Participant
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Telling people that poison is a cure is awful. But is anyone actually buying it?

Brenda Archer

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sept 2007
SLU Posts
Telling people that poison is a cure is awful. But is anyone actually buying it?
In the autism spectrum community we have heard of parents of autistic children actually doing this. I don’t know about adults, but people have certainly done it to children.

People who have little knowledge of science can be induced to do very dangerous things.

Spirits Rising

Voice of Reason/Quite Blunt
SL Rez
Joined SLU
08/24/2014
SLU Posts
M'kay ... I think some of you know what's coming but I'll say it anyway: Get the kids out of such homes - by force if it's needed - and let the stupid fuckers drink all the bleach they want to.

Bonus points if they're doing this before the stupid fucks breed.

Tigger

not on speaking terms with the voices in my head
With everything that's happened to politics in the UK and US recently I think theres an important question we all need to ask....

Is your worst politician as bad as an Australian worst politician?

Ashiri

√(-1)
SL Rez
SLU Posts
With everything that's happened to politics in the UK and US recently I think theres an important question we all need to ask....

One Nation. Why am I not surprised they attract the scum of the earth.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Ellie

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts

Our worst politician is Donald Trump, so yes.

Definitely an honorable mention for that story, though, it's kind of hilarious. ^^

SL Rez
SLU Posts
American Girl Recalls 50,000 Dolls With Chainsaws For Hands

EL SEGUNDO, CA—After receiving hundreds of injury reports from parents across the nation, American Girl announced Thursday that it has decided to recall 50,000 dolls with chainsaws for hands. “Due to a factory error at our plants, thousands of our signature ‘Maryellen’ dolls were accidentally sent out with small chainsaws where her hands should be, so we’d like to ask anyone who purchased one—batch number A6123—to immediately take them away from their children and file a claim on our website to receive a full refund
Source: the onion

Romana

SL Rez
Sometimes I think about subscribing to the New York Times for the weekend paper.
Right now I'm glad I don't.

• 1Angry
Reactions: Brenda Archer