WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Tirellia

Cold and Wet
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I've never heard of Zvi Solomons before and if he's obsessed with Ash Sarkar he's got to be more than a bit creepy.

His crack about Ash Sarkar learning about balance was pretty good though :)

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

The incident, previously described by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, escalated when Arbery began to question why the officer, Michael Kanago, was hassling him. Kanago claimed he began to feel threatened by Arbery, later writing in his report that “veins were popping from [Arbery’s] chest, which made me feel that he was becoming enraged and may turn physically violent towards me”. Kanago requested help from a second officer.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Holy crap.

A Detroit-area doctor accused of misdiagnosing epilepsy in more than 200 children surrendered his medical license and agreed to pay a $5,000 penalty under a settlement accepted Wednesday by state regulators.

"A great day for patients that was long overdue," said attorney Brian McKeen, who has won two trials so far over Dr. Yasser Awaad's treatment of children.

A disciplinary panel at the Michigan Board of Medicine accepted the agreement during a meeting held by video conference. There was no immediate response from Awaad's attorney to a request for comment.

• 1WTF??
Reactions: Govi

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
JFC. WTF.

"He streamed the attack on Snapchat, and sent the feed to a woman he was interested in."

"the feeling that women don't want him,"
Kind of the same kind of logic the guys that killed Armaud Arbery used thinking releasing the video of the murder world make them look innocent.

• 1Agree
Reactions: RodeejahUrquan

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
"Open up the country! Freedom! Constitutional rights!"

"...okay, fine..."

(immediate mass shooting)

• 1Agree
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Kind of the same kind of logic the guys that killed Armaud Arbery used thinking releasing the video of the murder world make them look innocent.
I suspect the intent here was simply to avenge himself for her indifference towards him -- "Look at what you made me do -- I hope you feel guilty for making me so angry and bringing harm on all these innocent people by refusing to give me sex!"

Incels self-radicalise on their forums, in the same way as do fascist and Islamist terrorists.

Last edited:

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
JFC. WTF.

"He streamed the attack on Snapchat, and sent the feed to a woman he was interested in."

"the feeling that women don't want him,"
And it never seems to occur to the people that their attitude and behavior toward women are the reason why they are "involuntarily celibate".

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
And it never seems to occur to the people that their attitude and behavior toward women are the reason why they are "involuntarily celibate".
I think they self-sabotage out of fear.

These are predominantly teenage boys, remember, hormones raging and desperate to get laid for the first time, but with no idea how to talk to girls, and frightened of rejection and mockery.

The incel "black pill" is a way of opting out of that -- they'll never get laid because their cruel genetic heritage means their facial proportions don't conform to society's norms and they are therefore fated to a lifetime of loneliness and mockery by cruel and heartless women.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale