WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

bubblesort

Here's a list of senators who just voted to let the FBI take your browsing history without a warrant. If your senator is on the list, don't vote for them.

We really need to get rid of Toomey and Casey in PA. Both parties are fucking us over.

Last edited:

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Here's a list of senators who just voted to let the FBI take your browsing history without a warrant. If your senator is on the list, don't vote for them.

We really need to get rid of Toomey and Casey in PA. Both parties are fucking us over.

From the article:
Four members did not cast votes: Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT), Sen. Ben Sasse (R-NE), Sen. Lamar Alexander (R-TN), and Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA).

Sen. Alexander is currently in self-quarantine due to a member of his staff testing positive for covid-19. Senators Sanders, Sasse, and Murray did not respond to a request for comment. We’ll update if they do.

• 1Angry
Reactions: Katheryne Helendale

Isabeau

Merdeuse
I’m so tired of these types who demand of others what they are not only unwilling, but refusing to offer to others.

Bullies demanding understanding and compassion. Those wanting handouts while wanting to cut government size (social programs), etc.

Don’t touch my “liberty and freedom” as I work to take away yours.

SL Rez
SLU Posts
Here is the list of Democratic senators who voted no to preventing the FBI from accessing your browsing history.

Carper (D-DE)
Casey (D-PA)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Hassan (D-NH)
Jones (D-AL)
Kaine (D-VA)
Manchin (D-WV)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Warner (D-VA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
But but WHAT DO THEY WANT TO EAT?!?!

danielravennest

SLU Posts
Now if the lizards could be trained to eat Murder Hornets and kudzu weeds... Get Jared Kushner onto it!
Kudzu, or as we call it down here, "The Creature That Ate the South", can be munched on by cattle and other livestock. In Japan, where it is native, the cold winters cause it to die back each year. The southern US is warmer, and gets more sunlight, so there is little to hold it back. We intentionally imported it for erosion control, which it does very well as the vine blankets an area. But then it got loose and infested lots of other places that are not being actively managed.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Kudzu, or as we call it down here, "The Creature That Ate the South", can be munched on by cattle and other livestock. In Japan, where it is native, the cold winters cause it to die back each year. The southern US is warmer, and gets more sunlight, so there is little to hold it back. We intentionally imported it for erosion control, which it does very well as the vine blankets an area. But then it got loose and infested lots of other places that are not being actively managed.
Not kudzu, but when I had a house, the neighbors in back planted bamboo. They naively thought it works stay on their side of the fence. Since we didn't own a 🐼, it was a constant battle. Seasonal, anyway.

Zaida Gearbox

You should have just bought a Panda. ;)

We've had four shootings within a 4 block radius of my house in the last week. I'm starting to feel like I live in a war zone. There's even a FB group that's Eye on This Town. Every single night there are multiple posts about, "Did you hear that? Was that fireworks or a gun? In this neighborhood it could be either..." And more recently, "What's happening down on Chestnut and Warren there's 6 cops and 2 ambulances..." I'm going to have PTSD before much longer.

bubblesort

This social distancing stuff has finally gone too far! Now the sun is on lockdown!

I bet those damn oil lobbyists are behind this. They're always bitching about losing revenue to solar.

We need to get our guns and go rally to liberate the sun from social distancing! /s