WTF Sh*t's F*cked Up and Bullsh*t - a "Who Cares" thread for news

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
When you look at how batshit crazy Jeffress is you get a feel for how really batshit crazy Pence is and it's damn scary.

If Pence ever became President it could be worse than Cheeto. Margaret Atwood will become the next Nostradamus as opposed to just a writer of good dystopian fiction. IMHO - Pence is one of those guys who would not just revel in the apocalypse, but try to bring it on. Cheeto and Pence are a very dangerous combination and I hope in November people realize that and vote accordingly.

Rose Karuna

Old and Cranky Xherdan
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
Satan is pissed off by getting associated with such losers.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Govi

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez

She does, and the charges are very serious indeed.

I posted about the group concerned, the Order of the Nine Angles (sic), in the Social Media subforum. They are completely crazy, and very dangerous indeed.
Can somebody translate this into English?
"First, to propagate the heresy – contrary to the magian (Jewish) ‘satanism’ of Levey and others – that, as I mentioned in a previous reply, “as originally used and meant, the term satan refers to some human being or beings who ‘diabolically’ plot or who scheme against or who are ‘diabolically’ opposed to those who consider themselves as ‘chosen’ are the Jews."

I mean, besides making it obvious that these nutjobs have cobbled together some amalgamation of stuff they're designating as "Nazarene", meaning, to them, Jewish (even though "the Nazarene" is usually used to mean Jesus afaik), what is that sentence actually trying to say?

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

She does, and the charges are very serious indeed.

I posted about the group concerned, the Order of the Nine Angles (sic), in the Social Media subforum. They are completely crazy, and very dangerous indeed.

danielravennest

SLU Posts
I mean, besides making it obvious that these nutjobs have cobbled together some amalgamation of stuff they're designating as "Nazarene", meaning, to them, Jewish (even though "the Nazarene" is usually used to mean Jesus afaik), what is that sentence actually trying to say?
Nazarene just means "from the town of Nazareth".

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Nazarene just means "from the town of Nazareth".
I know that and you know that, but the article seemed to be saying that they meant Jews by it. Perhaps because Jesus lived his life as a Jew?
Or because their conspiracy blames “Judeo-Christian beliefs” as the Big Bad.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
"First, to propagate the heresy – contrary to the magian (Jewish) ‘satanism’ of Levey and others – that, as I mentioned in a previous reply, “as originally used and meant, the term satan refers to some human being or beings who ‘diabolically’ plot or who scheme against or who are ‘diabolically’ opposed to those who consider themselves as ‘chosen’ are the Jews."

As I understand it, the mystical/occult wing of English neo-nazis see themselves as part of a tradition of various pre-Christian indigenous belief systems -- Druidic, Celtic, Anglo-Saxon and Norse -- that went underground after the various pre-Conquest Anglo-Saxon and Norse kingdoms converted to Christianity and whose practitioners were persecuted by the followers of the Nazarene (they don't even want to name him) as satanists, when in fact it was simply part of their culture to be what any sane person would nowadays regard as murderous and sadistic sickos.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Ashiri

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Yes that's it. "Nazarine" is just their term for "Judeo-Christian", which is all just "Jewish religion". They consider the ubiquity of Christianity (a religion which worships a Jew) to be just another example of Jewish world domination.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Romana

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Yes that's it. "Nazarine" is just their term for "Judeo-Christian", which is all just "Jewish religion". They consider the ubiquity of Christianity (a religion which worships a Jew) to be just another example of Jewish world domination.
That's based on a nazi perversion of Nietzsche, whose critique of religion I won't begin to try to summarise, but he certainly wasn't the antisemite his literary executors, his sister and her husband, both committed nazis, tried to turn him into after his death.

He didn't much like Judaism, though he respected it, but he disliked it because belief in a monotheistic God was, as far as he was concerned, the basis of all that was wrong with European post-classical philosophy, and Christianity had taken a bad idea -- a single omniscient, omnipotent God who demanded his followers' exclusive belief and worship -- and universalised it, while adding a whole lot more bad stuff to it in the process.

(That's why the "New Atheists" like Richard Dawkin amuse me -- Nietzsche would have said they're still Christians, worshipping the same god in all but name, but they're too are dim and dishonest to realise it).

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: Isabeau

Jopsy Pendragon

Without Equal Justice, Freedom becomes Tyranny
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Reading between the lines, it sounds like he's saying that they don't actually believe in a devil/satan/lucifer. That the word 'Satan' was just a contrivance used by Judeo-Christian supremacists to label/ostracize anyone that opposed them. Unlike Anton Levey-like Satanists who may presume some kind of supernatural entity (even if only symbolically) that represents the supremacy of 'free will' and/or rejection of morality imposed by some authoritarian entity.

Romana

The Timeless Child
SL Rez
Reading between the lines, it sounds like he's saying that they don't actually believe in a devil/satan/lucifer. That the word 'Satan' was just a contrivance used by Judeo-Christian supremacists to label/ostracize anyone that opposed them. Unlike Anton Levey-like Satanists who may presume some kind of supernatural entity (even if only symbolically) that represents the supremacy of 'free will' and/or rejection of morality imposed by some authoritarian entity.
And they were contemptuous b of Levey, too.

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
No, a plea isn't testimony and isn't made under oath AFAIK.