• 1Minion
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Limbaugh single-handedly did more to damage this country than very few other people. His departure from the American scene was too long delayed.

Jopsy Pendragon

If you can't dazzle'm with dexterity...
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Rot in pieces.

ETA: Agreed, I hope his last few years have been filled with excruciating agony that even his oxy addiction can't mollify.

I wish that those standing on his shoulders would tumble too. But I know they'll capitalize on his passing for their own self-serving aggrandizement.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
What’s wrong for wishing a natural death - a shorter life - on a dangerous man? It’s not like I would have killed him with my bare hands or encouraged others to do so. I only hope no one as full of hate and ugliness as he was doesn’t replace him in the media/on radio soon.

Free

sapiens gratis
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
What’s wrong for wishing a natural death - a shorter life - on a dangerous man?
One person's dangerous man is another's savior. If we could all agree on who are the evil sort, we could probably come to a consensus on who it's OK to withhold get well cards to.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I'm with you. I won't wish death on anyone, but this is one odious fucker we're better off without. Thanks for stoking the fires of ignorance and bigotry all these years, Rushie. :beatup:
As i just said on facebook if he cared what ppl thought of him after death he would not have acted the way he did in life.