Rush Limbaugh - dead at 70

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
1,616
Location
North of Surf City
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
27.05.2009
SLU Posts
5294
Limbaugh single-handedly did more to damage this country than very few other people. His departure from the American scene was too long delayed.
 

Jopsy Pendragon

*Very* disappointed with 2026 so far.
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
3,205
Location
San Diego CA
SL Rez
2004
Joined SLU
2007
SLU Posts
11308
Rot in pieces.

ETA: Agreed, I hope his last few years have been filled with excruciating agony that even his oxy addiction can't mollify.

I wish that those standing on his shoulders would tumble too. But I know they'll capitalize on his passing for their own self-serving aggrandizement.
 

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,529
Location
Montréal
SL Rez
2007
What’s wrong for wishing a natural death - a shorter life - on a dangerous man? It’s not like I would have killed him with my bare hands or encouraged others to do so. I only hope no one as full of hate and ugliness as he was doesn’t replace him in the media/on radio soon.
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,698
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
What’s wrong for wishing a natural death - a shorter life - on a dangerous man?
One person's dangerous man is another's savior. If we could all agree on who are the evil sort, we could probably come to a consensus on who it's OK to withhold get well cards to.
 
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
6,140
Location
SL: November RL: DC
SL Rez
2007
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
23289
I'm with you. I won't wish death on anyone, but this is one odious fucker we're better off without. Thanks for stoking the fires of ignorance and bigotry all these years, Rushie. :beatup:
As i just said on facebook if he cared what ppl thought of him after death he would not have acted the way he did in life.