VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
No fucking comment.

• 1Minion
Reactions: CronoCloud Creeggan

Jopsy Pendragon

Democracy was a nice experiment while it lasted.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Rot in pieces.

ETA: Agreed, I hope his last few years have been filled with excruciating agony that even his oxy addiction can't mollify.

I wish that those standing on his shoulders would tumble too. But I know they'll capitalize on his passing for their own self-serving aggrandizement.

Isabeau

Merdeuse
What’s wrong for wishing a natural death - a shorter life - on a dangerous man? It’s not like I would have killed him with my bare hands or encouraged others to do so. I only hope no one as full of hate and ugliness as he was doesn’t replace him in the media/on radio soon.

Free

Real life NFT
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
What’s wrong for wishing a natural death - a shorter life - on a dangerous man?
One person's dangerous man is another's savior. If we could all agree on who are the evil sort, we could probably come to a consensus on who it's OK to withhold get well cards to.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Jopsy Pendragon

Kara Spengler

Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon
SL Rez
Joined SLU
December, 2008
SLU Posts
I'm with you. I won't wish death on anyone, but this is one odious fucker we're better off without. Thanks for stoking the fires of ignorance and bigotry all these years, Rushie. :beatup:
As i just said on facebook if he cared what ppl thought of him after death he would not have acted the way he did in life.