Rush who?
Katheryne Helendale 🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱 Joined Sep 19, 2018 Messages 10,708 Location Right... Behind... You... SL Rez 2007 Joined SLU October 2009 SLU Posts 65535 Feb 21, 2021 #61 Rush who? 2 Reactions: WolfEyes and Govi
danielravennest Well-known member Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 3,708 SLU Posts 9073 Feb 22, 2021 #62 Katheryne Helendale said: Rush who? Click to expand... I dunno. The only radio I listen to is classic rock.
Katheryne Helendale said: Rush who? Click to expand... I dunno. The only radio I listen to is classic rock.
Free IZ ADMIN Joined Sep 21, 2018 Messages 43,703 Location Moonbase Caligula SL Rez 2008 Joined SLU 2009 SLU Posts 55565 Feb 23, 2021 #63 danielravennest said: The only radio I listen to is classic rock. Click to expand... And you don't know Rush and The Who? Classic Rock for you must stop at 1963. 22 Reactions: Katheryne Helendale, Clara D., WolfEyes and 1 other person
danielravennest said: The only radio I listen to is classic rock. Click to expand... And you don't know Rush and The Who? Classic Rock for you must stop at 1963.
Kara Spengler Queer OccupyE9 Sluni-Goon, any/all pronouns Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 6,140 Location SL: November RL: DC SL Rez 2007 Joined SLU December, 2008 SLU Posts 23289 Feb 23, 2021 #64 Casey Pelous said: The happy villagers could hold a solemn ceremony where they dig him up to make sure he is still dead, then hold a raucous celebration deep into the night. Click to expand... some if his fans are probably into necrophilia anyways
Casey Pelous said: The happy villagers could hold a solemn ceremony where they dig him up to make sure he is still dead, then hold a raucous celebration deep into the night. Click to expand... some if his fans are probably into necrophilia anyways
Isabeau Merdeuse Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 9,529 Location Montréal SL Rez 2007 Feb 24, 2021 #65 AFN is airing Limbaugh’s ‘best of’. 32 Reactions: Myradyl Muse, Romana, Govi and 2 others
Aribeth Zelin Faeryfox Joined Sep 23, 2018 Messages 4,140 SL Rez 2004 Joined SLU 03-11-2011 SLU Posts 9410 Feb 24, 2021 #66 Isabeau said: AFN is airing Limbaugh’s ‘best of’. Click to expand... I like to think my dad would be disgusted at what AFN has become.... 1 Reactions: Romana
Isabeau said: AFN is airing Limbaugh’s ‘best of’. Click to expand... I like to think my dad would be disgusted at what AFN has become....
Sid Member from the past. VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤ Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 7,133 Feb 24, 2021 #67 Isabeau said: AFN is airing Limbaugh’s ‘best of’. Click to expand... Are they airing their pause signal ?
Isabeau said: AFN is airing Limbaugh’s ‘best of’. Click to expand... Are they airing their pause signal ?
Jolene Benoir Hello World VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤ Joined Sep 20, 2018 Messages 3,191 Location Minnesnowta SL Rez 2007 Joined SLU Dec 2010 Feb 24, 2021 #68 Aribeth Zelin said: I like to think my dad would be disgusted at what AFN has become.... Click to expand... I'm sure what they've become has absolutely nothing to do with the problem of extremists in the military, right? 1 Reactions: Aribeth Zelin
Aribeth Zelin said: I like to think my dad would be disgusted at what AFN has become.... Click to expand... I'm sure what they've become has absolutely nothing to do with the problem of extremists in the military, right?
Aribeth Zelin Faeryfox Joined Sep 23, 2018 Messages 4,140 SL Rez 2004 Joined SLU 03-11-2011 SLU Posts 9410 Feb 24, 2021 #69 Jolene Benoir said: I'm sure what they've become has absolutely nothing to do with the problem of extremists in the military, right? Click to expand... Nope, not at all. I miss the days when it was used to keep morale up with music from back home. That's what my dad did. 2 Reactions: Sid and Jolene Benoir
Jolene Benoir said: I'm sure what they've become has absolutely nothing to do with the problem of extremists in the military, right? Click to expand... Nope, not at all. I miss the days when it was used to keep morale up with music from back home. That's what my dad did.