Police Brutality Protests Thread

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Femi is astonishing -- the BBC have issued guidelines banning their presenters from "virtue signalling" (the Beeb's words), "no matter how worthy the cause."

He wants to know why wearing poppies on air, to express support for a cause universally agreed to be worthy, is acceptable when wearing "Black Lives Matter" badges is not -- is racial equality any less worthy than remembering service men and women who have died or been injured in the service of their country? Why is one considered political and the other not?

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010

Prosecutors of the former Minneapolis police officer charged with murdering George Floyd filed a memorandum on Monday to introduce body camera footage showing a similar incident in 2017.

They say the body cam video shows Derek Chauvin hitting a 14-year-old boy in the head with a flashlight twice before kneeling on his back for 17 minutes, despite the boy’s pleas that he couldn’t breathe. There is no record of Chauvin being disciplined in the case.

Grey Mars

Oh they still set the dogs on you here. For extra value, the dogs get recognized as full police officers in many ways, so if you do not hold perfectly still while it's biting the shit out of you, that's resisting arrest. Heaven help you if you actually move and touch the dog (while being mauled), that's assaulting an officer on top of everything else.

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
Remember how the wife of the officer charged with Floyd George's death filed for divorce? Turns out it may be shenanigans.

Judge rejects Derek Chauvin divorce filing due to possible fraud

tl:dr the papers they filed give his wife almost all of their communal property, including his pension accounts. It looks like a move to shield assets from civil suits.

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
It takes a while to get to the meat 🥩 in this video, but it’s worth the wait.

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
“To Serve and Protect”.

But not you.

He tells the dispatcher his glass door is smashed in and he doesn’t know what to do. The dispatcher tells him the deputies are canvassing the area to “make sure no one else gets hurt.”
Fuck the cops. Fuck them with jackhammers!

Last edited:
  • 1Thanks
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield and Govi

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
It takes a while to get to the meat 🥩 in this video, but it’s worth the wait.

Who are they? I didn't watch the whole of it but they look as if they work some sort of private security firm -- they don't look to me as if they're wearing police uniforms, and I don't think they're Police Community Support Officers, either.

Tigar

🥧 Because Pie 🥧
SL Rez
Joined SLU
💨 💨 🥧
SLU Posts
Who are they? I didn't watch the whole of it but they look as if they work some sort of private security firm -- they don't look to me as if they're wearing police uniforms, and I don't think they're Police Community Support Officers, either.
Don’t know. They kept saying that they were “accredited” but not who by or what that even means. I wonder if they just weren’t out LERPing. *

* Law Enforcement Role Players.

• 1Thanks
Reactions: Innula Zenovka