Pizza!

Bartholomew Gallacher

Administrator
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
7,075
SL Rez
2002


This IS clever and all, but...who is needing to box up an entire, cold pizza?

Maglink
Actually this is a rather dumb idea, because hot pizza put fresh into a carton box is still evaporating steam.

So when you are stacking up several layers of pizza slices this makes the dough a little bit mushy and greasy in the box. It might also damage the toppings.

There are good reasons why pizza delivery services are not using that technic.
 

Dakota Tebaldi

Well-known member
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 19, 2018
Messages
9,971
Location
Ohio
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
16791
Today I did the thing where I use one of those like 7-inch premade pizza crusts and do all the topping myself, except when I went to make the thing I found out I didn't have any mozz, but I did have a block of Monterey Jack so I just used some of that. Not pepper Jack, mind you, just the plain white cheese. Anyways it was actually fantastic, like I really loved it, and I think whenever I make my own pizza I'm gonna use MJ on it from now on!
 

Bartholomew Gallacher

Administrator
Joined
Sep 26, 2018
Messages
7,075
SL Rez
2002
The real story about a Japanese who fell in love with pizza in Napoli, quitted his day time job as beverage salesman and became a pizza master on his own learning in Italy. Now being an officially recognized maesto by the Associazione Pizzaioli Napolitano he's making Napolitan pizzas every day in Japan in a wood fired pizza oven.