Pizza!

Sid

Member from the past.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,133
Wouldn't leprechauns in your pizza just be a bonus?
If they would hand over their pot of gold, I would have no problems with them eating my pizza. But in all other situations ......
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,616
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
If they would hand over their pot of gold, I would have no problems with them eating my pizza. But in all other situations ......
They better hand it over, otherwise you're likely in store for a lot of dental work!
 

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,616
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
Anyhow, I went looking for a "leprechaun's pizza" and found a lot of variations on that theme - as well as for St. Patrick's Day. I think this might be the best one out of the bunch:

 
  • 1Like
  • 1Scared
Reactions: Rose Karuna and Sid

Free

IZ ADMIN
Joined
Sep 21, 2018
Messages
43,616
Location
Moonbase Caligula
SL Rez
2008
Joined SLU
2009
SLU Posts
55565
This one is almost all for Sid.



I dunno.

First of all, it's not occasional small chunks of pineapple spread out over the top. That is a pineapple floodgate. You really have to love pineapple to be able to bear the deep influx of sweet and tart and well pineapple.

Second, it's Pizza Hut pizza...
 

Sid

Member from the past.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,133
Only problem is there is no such thing as a Pizza Hut in the Netherlands.
That fast food chain did not make it in my country. They came, lost and left again.
We prefer pizzas.

On other news across the street where I live, there is a New York Pizza opening soon. I think that is a Dutch chain, I might be wrong.
I hope they are good at what they do. They beter are, I just saw the prices they are charging elsewhere.
Never been there before.
 
Last edited:
  • 1Interesting
Reactions: Free

Isabeau

Merdeuse
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
9,523
Location
Montréal
SL Rez
2007
I recently had a Dr Oetker’s frozen pineapple pizza. It was horrible. Tasted like desert.

For me, the only time I like it is when it’s from a normal corner pizzeria.
 

Sid

Member from the past.
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined
Sep 20, 2018
Messages
7,133
I agree 100%. The local pizzarias are definitely the best.
We have one chain though that is totally good, but I think that is a only Dutch chain too: Happy Italy.
Kids love their Nutella pizza. :sick:

And while talking about pineapple: Pineapple never should be the main ingredient on a pizza.
It is more to create a contrast taste, to accentuate the other flavors.
Like the pickle slice on top of a cheese burger.
 
Last edited: