Joined SLU
Reluctantly

Katheryne Helendale

🐱 Kitty Queen 🐱
SL Rez
Joined SLU
October 2009
SLU Posts
I realize it's a satire site, but the sad thing is that there are quite a lot of men out there who I believe think that way.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
Note to self: next time I want to insult someone from Baton Rouge I'll call him a scrotum and he'll have no clue.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Dakota Tebaldi

Cristalle

Lady of the House
SL Rez
Joined SLU
July 8, 2008
SLU Posts

The leaks just keep coming about Douma. More people inside the OPCW are showing that the scientific information even in the final fraudulent report contradicts itself.

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
Slavic and Norse legends (and archaeological sites) indicate that female warriors were not unheard of in the area that the series is based on. Plus ask the Mongols or Japanese about female warriors. Just to name a few examples. Nearly every culture has examples of women as defensive forces in war as home-guards, while many also have examples of women in varying numbers joining offensive campaigns alongside men. Dude is just wrong. On many levels.

Clara D.

Coffee Squirrel is judging you.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Back in the day.
SLU Posts
Slavic and Norse legends (and archaeological sites) indicate that female warriors were not unheard of in the area that the series is based on. Plus ask the Mongols or Japanese about female warriors. Just to name a few examples. Nearly every culture has examples of women as defensive forces in war as home-guards, while many also have examples of women in varying numbers joining offensive campaigns alongside men. Dude is just wrong. On many levels.
The Vikings were ahead of their time compared to most of Europe as far as female equality.

Veritable Quandry

Specializing in derails and train wrecks.
SL Rez
Joined SLU
20something
SLU Posts
The Vikings were ahead of their time compared to most of Europe as far as female equality.
Or more behind the times in suppressing women's role in society. Pre-Christian Europe in general had more opportunities for women.

Kamilah Hauptmann

Shitpost Sommelier
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Reluctantly
  • 1Wow!
Reactions: Cristalle