SL Rez
Last edited:

Dakota Tebaldi

VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
Joined SLU
02-22-2008
SLU Posts
Alex Jones hit with 100k in costs over trial delays, noncompliance

A Texas judge has ordered Alex Jones and his Infowars hoax website to pay more than $100,000 in court costs and legal fees, marking the latest court victory for a Sandy Hook family suing Jones for his promotion of conspiracy theories about the 2012 elementary-school shooting.

Jones and Infowars are being sued by Neil Heslin, whose 6-year-old son was killed in the Newtown, Connecticut, shooting. On Dec. 20, Travis County Judge Scott Jenkins granted a motion for sanctions and legal expenses against Jones and Infowars, ordering them to pay $65,825 for ignoring a court order about providing documents and witnesses. In another ruling issued that same day in Heslin’s case, Jenkins denied an Infowars motion to dismiss the case and ordered Jones and Infowars to pay an additional $34,323.80, for a combined total of $100,148.80 levied against Jones and Infowars in a single day.

Added to an earlier October order against Infowars, Jones and his outlet have been ordered to pay $126,023.80 over the case, even before it reaches trial.

Free

Chapeau-ed Leader of the Free World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Women Trouble? Is that a reason men give?

I call "Masturbation for 30 years" and "Novel reading". 🙂
Better than Suppressed Masturbation and Kicked in the Head by a Horse. Imma going with Vicious Vices. :hellokitty:

• 1Agree
Reactions: Ava Glasgow

Argent Stonecutter

Emergency Mustelid Hologram
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Sep 2009
SLU Posts
I'll go with "Gathering in the head" just to find out what it is.

• 1LOL
Reactions: Isabeau

Zaida Gearbox

I have a friend whose parents are cousins. She takes those redneck jokes about going to family reunions to look for women real personal.

If I had any musical talent at all I'd form a band called Vicious Vices. But, I'm going with Religious Enthusiasm and Reading Novels.

RealVioletWitch

Randomly Awkward
SL Rez
We assumed "gathering in the head" was their euphamism for "Dissociative Identity Disorder" ;)

Myradyl Muse

Mermaid Myradyl Muse
SL Rez
Umm how exactly does one perform "Suppression of Menses"? Err, and "ill treatment by husband" plus "domestic affliction" plus "marriage of son" somehow become MY disease?? Huh? And while I'm at it, what pray tell is "Uterine Derangement"??
Ahem, well in all honesty I'm guilty of +-80%. Waiting for the horse and wagon to come git me (not the horse that kicked me in the head, though). I'm reading my novel, doing other forbidden stuffs, and cackling to myself as I wait. So there.

• 1Like
Reactions: Brenda Archer