• 1Thanks
Reactions: Arkady Arkright

Free

Which cat am I?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
I keep thinking that we were lucky that Trump's opposition was way smarter than he and his associates are. And by that I don't mean they were special geniuses, but people with ordinary intelligence.

It continues to vex how having a lot of money can both attract lackeys, and keep you out of jail in this country. Trump without his family money would have been doing time a long time ago.

CronoCloud Creeggan

Redheaded
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
07-25-2012
SLU Posts
It continues to vex how having a lot of money can both attract lackeys, and keep you out of jail in this country. Trump without his family money would have been doing time a long time ago.
Trump without family money would be selling used cars in Jersey City and his wife would be a former "Jersey Girl" closer to his age, rather than a former model from Slovenia.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
  • 1Thanks
Reactions: Govi

Free

Which cat am I?
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
Trump without family money would be selling used cars in Jersey City and his wife would be a former "Jersey Girl" closer to his age, rather than a former model from Slovenia.
Selling used cars anywhere sounds like work. I challenge the idea Trump would be caught dead actually working.

WolfEyes

SL Rez
Joined SLU
Many people don't realize that there had been at least one attack on US soil before 9/11.

Oregon park once attacked during WW2 marks anniversary (msn.com)

PORTLAND, Ore. (KOIN) - Fort Stevens State Park in Astoria is the only military fort in the United States and it marked an important day 80 years ago.

According to the Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, the park was named after the territorial governor of Washington in 1862, who died in the Battle of Chantilly. The fort has been a military outpost through the 20th century.

During WW2, it was attacked by a Japanese submarine on June 21, 1942.

"It didn't actually become a park until the state started acquiring land there between 1955 and 1974," said Chris Habel, a spokesperson for Oregon Parks and Recreation Department.

WolfEyes

SL Rez
Joined SLU
That was the thing. The sub wasn't in range and likely couldn't get into range.

The most significant event in the fort’s history took place on the night of June 21, 1942, when the I-25, under the command of Commander Tagami, opened fire on Fort Stevens with its 5.5 deck gun. Seventeen shells landed on the military reservation without causing significant damage, and once more the fort’s guns remained silent—among other reasons, the submarine was believed to be out of range. Fort Stevens was the only military installation in the contiguous United States to be shelled by a foreign enemy warship since the War of 1812. A stone monument south of Battery Russell commemorates the event.

Govi

Crazy woman yells at clouds
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts