Nobody Cares: PRS

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Trouble between the Murdochs

ETA
Earlier this year, James Murdoch and his wife Kathryn criticized coverage of the climate crisis in the family’s outlets.

“Kathryn and James’s views on climate are well-established, and their frustration with some of the News Corp and Fox coverage of the topic is also well-known,” a spokesperson for the couple said. “They are particularly disappointed with the ongoing denial among the news outlets in Australia given obvious evidence to the contrary.”

Kathryn Murdoch is a vocal environmentalist. She has said she was inspired to act after seeing former US vice-president Al Gore speak at a Fox News retreat.

“I decided to switch everything I was doing,” she told the New York Times. “I wanted to be able to look my children in the eye and say ‘I did everything I could.’”

James Murdoch has also publicly criticized Fox News.

“There are views I really disagree with on Fox,” he told the New Yorker last year.

Last edited:

Free

10K under the hat
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
SLU Posts
  • 1Agree
Reactions: Ryanna Enfield

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
Just another GOP crook, nothing to see here.

There's the problem right there. A paltry $50k fine for who-knows-what he was able to acquire by these means. What they gain by being corrupt far outweighs any fine. In addition, I would add that jail time should not be out of the question for these people.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts
Iain Dale is a popular London radio host, and was the first openly gay Conservative parliamentary candidate. While he wasn't elected, he certainly played a very important role in promoting gay and lesbian rights in the Tory party, which is why David Cameron was able to legalise equal marriage.

Innula Zenovka

Nasty Brit
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SLU Posts

Jolene Benoir

Hello World
VVO Supporter 🍦🎈👾❤
SL Rez
Joined SLU
Dec 2010
CanNOT fucking believe this. MY GD tax money being withheld from soon to be hungry homeless Americans while being handed out to CHINA???

Sheeiit. All that says to me is they want their wage-slaves back to work regardless of the human-life cost. You can imagine my opinion on that. I don't think I need to go into detail that includes rope or other things like that.

• 1Agree
Reactions: Pamela